Chemistry In The Greenhouse

{Lunch time! 12:39 pm}

Jas'marieé: (walks onto the lunch line and gets her crappy serving of mystery meat and searches for Brittany. She's surrounding the boys and giggling at everything they do at the table. Almost everyone was there except for the straight guys and her. Angela and her crew arrive in the room, passing Jassie's table.)

Deanna: (whispers) Slut.

Jas'marieé: (whispers, mocking Deanna) Bitch.

Deanna: (pours water on top of Jassie's hair) Its nice to take a warm shower in the afternoon,huh? (Claire and Angela laugh)

Jas'marieé: (picks up her tray and throws the contents on all of them. They squeal loud and ear piercingly. Everyone turns their attention to them) Now you're gonna need one. How about that? (girls run out the cafeteria and Jassie got on her skateboard and went to the greenhouse.)(P.O.V.: Revenge tastes so sweet.) Ugh, can't wait until school is over. (Sings one of her own songs)

The end of world/

Feels so close to me/

Air fills my lungs/

And yet, it's hard to breathe/

I close my eyes/

But it's your hate that I see/

And it's flowing/

Flowing/

Flowing away....

(several footsteps come up the stairs of the greenhouse and its none other than...)

Prince: Great song...its pretty.

Jas'marieé: Thanks (smiles)

Prince: You're welcome. I saw what just happened. How rude of them. Anywho, why you all the way up here?(looks at plants and flowers)

Jas'marieé: (shrugs) Its my thinking place besides the band room. Something when you just wanna...get away, you know?

Princeton: (nods) I catch your drift. Sometimes its good to...(holds onto Jassie's hand)...get away.

Jas'marieé: (P.O.V.: ....Hmmm...) Yep...(Prod, Ray, and Roc come up to the greenhouse and Princeton breaks away)

Ray:...?

Prod:...Wassup y'all?

Roc:...(P.O.V.: Er...?)

Jas'marieé: Nothing much. Just talking...(P.O.V.: this is awkward...)

Princeton: Yeah. Just happened to hear her singing.

Roc: (to Jassie) You sing?

Jas'marieé: Yep. I'm no Mariah, though.

Ray: That's all cool and junk...but where can I get a taco for crying out loud?

Prod:...We just ate something, Ray.

Jas'marieé: Wait a minute...y'all ate that crap downstairs...? (laughs)

Roc: Hey! It wasn't crap...those tater tots were good.

Jas'marieé: (P.O.V.: Of course...give them the good stuff) Whatever...(The bell rings) Time for art!

Ray: Yaaaaaaaaay! (races downstairs)

Prod: Oh Jassie...?

Jas'marieé: Yeah?

Prod: About Brittany....what does she...you know.. think about me so far?

Jas'marieé: (P.O.V.: Awwww!) Awww....(sing songs) Prod's thinking of Brittany. (Roc and Prince join the singing)

Prod:...Shush. Just tell me already!