Three: James Potter, You Son of a Banshee

[chapter name created by Lily Evans of course]

Hey guys! I just want to thank you for so many sweet comments and likes! ❤️

LILY: After I finally got back to the Gryffindor girls' dormitories I was surprised to find that all of the lights were still on and the girls were awake. They were giving me the look that my mother would if she caught me out past curfew.

"Care to explain Lily?" Marlene asked. I was exhausted. I didn't have time to deal with their lecturing at the moment. I ignored her and plopped into my bed after putting my stuff away and making sure the time turner wasn't seen.

"Where have you been off to every night this week?" Alice asked, "going off to see your secret boyfriend?"

"Leave me alone." I muttered, though my tired tone was muffled slightly from the pillow I buried my face in.

"Tell us Lily." Emmeline Vance commanded.

The three girls started a monotonous chant.

"Tell us, tell us, tell us." Gosh, they were annoying.

"Let me sleep and I'll tell you tomorrow." They grumbled in protest, though I didn't pay much attention. I had quickly drifted off to sleep.

*****

The next day was Saturday, thank goodness. I didn't have the energy to get up for class, I'm glad it's the weekend. I woke up quietly as to make sure I didn't wake the rest of the girls and I quickly grabbed the necklace, placing it in my robes' pocket. I slumped into the common room.

"Evans!" I groaned and turned around to see Potter, Black, and Remus were sitting on the common room couch.

"Come on, join us!" Sirius said, patting the place beside him. I have Remus a questioning look, and he shrugged tiredly. I didn't have anything better to do, so I sat beside him.

The two of them looked at me with pleased looks, whilst Remus looked like he was close to falling asleep.

"Erm...what's this about?" The two chuckled as if I'd just named some inside joke of theirs. Remus's look of annoyance matched mine.

"We know you have a time turner Lily." James pointed out, a smirk growing on his face.

"And we'd really like to use it," Sirius added.

"It could be a marauder adventure!" James exclaimed.

"Whatever," Remus mumbled. His eyes closing slowly. Poor Rem.

I started to stand up, but I couldn't.

"What the Hell did you guys do?" I asked.

"Semi-permanent sticking charm, Miss Evans, cast by none other than I! The great, Sirius Black," Sirius announced, taking a bow while sitting down.

Wow, they really were idiots.

"You guys realize I can do magic too, right?" I asked, then I performed the counter curse. I stood.