Twenty Five: We're Just Trying to Bond as a Family, No Need to Interrupt.

HARRY: This was insane. This whole day has been insane. This whole school year has been insane, but that was just the visions alone.

But, we'll get to that later.

After we finally stopped hugging, (not that I minded of course) I was the first to release.

"You don't know how much I've missed you two, especially lately." I said. The hole I had felt in my heart this entire school year, my entire life, has been filled. I was with them again. I was...happy. For the first time in years, I was happy.

"Harry, darling, we're right here." Mum assured, continuing to brush my hair from my scar.

"We'll always be here. Whether it be physically or not, we're always going to be right beside you." My dad said.

"It's funny to hear such a thing coming from you dad," I pointed out. "Lupin and Sirius act like you were as sarcastic as it comes."

He smirked slightly. I had his smirk. "Seems that they've taught you well. It also seems like that trait has been passed down to you, though, you have a lot more of your mother's kindness." My mum blushed and shot him a glare.

"What'd those two gits have to say about me?" Mum asked. She seemed a lot more feisty than they had described. I didn't mind.

"They said you were the kindest and brightest witch in their year." I admitted. "And they said I have your eyes."

"Kindest?" Mum mumbled. "I've kicked Sirius in an unpleasant area multiple times in my life. I wouldn't refer to that as kind."

"Huh, you do have her eyes. How did I not notice that?" Dad asked.

"I'm assuming you two just found out?" I concluded. Dad rolled his eyes, and mum shrugged sheepishly.

"More like James just found out who the mother was. As for me, I've known he was the dad, but I didn't know I was your mum until a couple of days ago. James' mind is a bit slower than mine." He stuck his tongue out at her and she laughed lightheartedly.

"You two are quite comfortable with each other it seems." They both blushed. I smirked to myself and changed the subject.

"So, you two named me Harry? I've always sort of wondered who came up with the name. Any thoughts?" They both shrugged.

"What's your middle name?" Mum asked.

"James."

"Well, obviously James chose your middle name. So, if he were a proper husband, he would've let me choose your first name. But, don't take my word for it. I'm only a teenager in my time. It's not like I'm planning on having children quite yet." Mum concluded. Dad nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, it'd be a bit strange if the boy's middle name was Lily. He already gets enough attention without having such a feminine middle name." He noticed the annoyed look given to him by my mother, and second guessed himself. "I mean, not that any name correlates with a specific gender. You can name a boy Lily just as easily as you can name a boy Doug. Right?" Mum rolled her eyes and turned back to me.

"Names aside, what questions do you have for us? How about we all take turns. I'm sure we all have questions for one another." Mum said. She seemed to be quite organized, a trait I definitely didn't possess.

"I agree. I'll go first, I mean, I am the youngest I guess." They both snickered, and watched me attentively seeing what I had to say. I wasn't used to such attention from adults. All of the professors have about twenty other children to attend to, so it's very rare you get one on one attention from one. It's not like I've gotten much of the Dursley's attention over the years, it's a miracle when they ever give me any positive attention, which is usually when Dudley is using me as a punching sack. Even then, the positivity is towards Dudley, not me.