Twenty Eight: We Love Fun Family Discussions About Death and Marriage!

JAMES SIRIUS: Whelp, this was awkward.

We were all sitting in the living room of the burrow. Molly had offered us all to stay at the burrow for tonight so we could all clear things up. She made tea for all of us and made a point to add extra sugar into the tea of the people who had been crying the most.

No one was crying now, everyone just seemed pretty tense. Aunt Hermione and Uncle Ron were holding hands on the floor while Hermione rested her hand on my dad's shoulder to comfort him. James had his hand on Harry's other shoulder and his other hand in Lily's. Fred and George sat beside each other, obviously whispering about me. Sirius and Remus were looking quite horrified. I mean, I would be too. They'd just witnessed themselves die.

I'll spare you most of the details of the conversations that followed. I basically explained the entire situation, everyone else filling in their own details. I explained how I had my time turner and how I was supposed to take the marauders and Lily back to before this all happened.

Not before they had their memories modified.

If we simply took them back and prevented this situation, everything would be right again. No one else seemed overly enthusiastic about the idea. I wasn't either. I wasn't looking forward to getting murdered by my mum and dad, getting a lecture about time turners from my aunt Hermione, getting a follow up lecture from Ron, and getting a smirk from uncle George. Okay, he'd be the least concerned.

I couldn't help but take in my surroundings. All of the wonderful people I had heard about I was finally getting to meet.

Too bad it was such a shitty situation.

"Why're you doing that?" Lily asked, breaking the uneasy silence.

"Doing what?" I asked nervously. She was intimidating for being a grandma.

"Staring at all of us like you've seen a ghost. You know something, spill." She said. She had the same look my mum got in her eye when she knew I was up to no good. I had a feeling my mum would have made great friends with Lily Evans. I coughed into my sleeve awkwardly and avoided eye contact.

"You are also so irresponsible with that time turner! If I was your parent, no offense to you of course Harry, I would have you grounded for years!" Hermione lectured.

"Save it aunt Hermione, I'm already going to get a time turner lecture from you when I get back."

"Aunt Hermione?" Ron, Harry, and Hermione asked in unison.

"If you're Harry's kid and I'm your aunt, that means..." Hermione trailed off.

"I know those eyes you have and that attitude." Ron pointed out. "That means..."

"HARRY, YOU DID THAT TO OUR YOUNGER SISTER?" Fred, George, and Ron shouted. Harry, who was now blushing furiously, scooted closer to his parents for protection.

"You married Hermione!" Harry argued back.

"So, that was sort of expected!" Ron argued. Hermione blushed but she didn't disagree with him.

"She's...like a sister? I didn't think that I'd--Jesus, guys--" Harry tried. The others shrugged, though Fred and George were now smirking at Harry with amused expressions.

A Step Into the Future: A Marauders Fanfiction (completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara