The Beginning

Chapter 1

At 6:30 A.M., Libby Diaz woke up with an enormous smile, seeing her husband's naked body next to hers as she was reminded of the wonderful night they had spent together.

She watches her husband, knowing that she is one of the luckiest women on earth to be married to a multi-millionaire and New York's top journalist.

"Morning, beautiful," he says, with his eyes closed.

Libby spotted her husband's lazy grin, realizing she was deep in her own thoughts, not noticing that Shawn had awoken.

"Oh! Good morning, Hunney. How did you sleep? She asked enthusiastically.

"Well, he lifted himself up to sit up straight; it was quite wonderful, but being with a gem like you made it the best night of my life," Shawn winked.

Libby blushed when she heard her husband's words.

Shawn was awoken from the bed, however, as he looked over his shoulders. He saw her smile disappear.

"What's wrong?" he said worriedly.

"It's nothing ;I just thought we were going to stay in bed today." She frowned.

Shawn smiled and quickly gave her a lingering kiss that stole her breath away, making her crave more of him.

Well, babe, I wish I could, but you know that in the next two hours, I have got an interview with my agent to discuss future journalism. However, I promise you, when I get back, I will make it up to you. He smiled.

She gave him a wicked grin while removing the sheets, showing her naked body.

He watches her body, which is so damn sexy, while biting his lips and trying to focus on her question, "Oh yes, I promise." He bit his lower lip and went to the shower.

Libby grabbed her robe and decided to put away the clothes that were scattered all over the floor.

"O.M.G., we got so fucking wild last night," she thought to herself as she got flashes of the night before, remembering Shawn ripping off her pants with his teeth as he screwed her brains out.

She smiled  removing his jacket off the floor when a piece of paper fell to the floor. She picked it up when her eyes went into full shock, realizing it was a phone number with a lipstick mark.

She went into full blown anger as she barged into the bathroom.