It over

Chapter 13

This took a long time, but here is the chapter my love bunnies love you all.

Shawn arrived early Friday morning and parked his car in the driveway.

"Oh, it is great to be home," he smiled I really needed that vacation, "he stepped out, walking toward the door.

He entered the door as he heard two women in chatter and laughter, so he followed the voices as he saw Libby and a woman he had never met talking at the dining table having coffee.

"Hello, beautiful wife, and who is this, may I ask?" He looked at the woman strangely.

"Ahh welcome back, baby ...how was the trip? She asked sarcastically.

It was great, darling, but I am planning to go back again soon.

Well, that's wonderful I see your secretary will be coming too, for you two are awfully cozy together.

"What are you talking about? He started to get a bit nervous but acted surprised.

Libby took out a folder and slipped it to him across the table.

He took the folder, revealing the divorce papers. "Baby, what is this?" he looked confused.

"Divorce papers, honey, I know you can read and apparently aren't blind," she said with a smile. Oh, and this is Barbara, my divorce lawyer .

Divorce for what? Libby, are you crazy? What the fuck are you divorcing me for? IS IT ABOUT YOUR PETTY ASSUMPTIONS AND THE FIGHT? He still looked confused.

She took out another folder from which she removed the photos and threw them at him. Michael, I am not crazy; you are a cheater and a liar, and THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME BY FUCKING YOUR SECRETARY... Was I insufficient for you? I did everything for you. I GAVE YOU WHAT YOU WANTED AND NEEDED, SO WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? SHAWN, WHAT SURPRISES ME THE MOST, IS THAT YOU STARTED FUCKING HER TWO DAYS AFTER OUR FUCKING HONEYMOON, BEFORE GIVING HER THE JOB. She burst into tears of laughter.

How the fuck did you get those? He looked at the pictures as he saw pictures of him and Jena having sex on the couch ,the beach, even when they were in the pool at the suite.

I said all of that, and all you care about is how I got those pictures. Wow, just wow. Of course, I was in Hawaii as well, because I took the fucking risk and opportunity to find the truth.

Now he was in complete shock as he sat down on the chair. "Libby, please let me explain. I am sorry. This was a huge fucking mistake.

"No Shawn, my mistake was falling for your tricks and lies, with the bonus of being a fool to marry you." She got up, taking a small suitcase with her.

"Just like that, you're leaving," he watches her.

I don't want to wake up next to a scumbag any longer, so I'll be sending a moving truck to get my belongings out of here. Maybe that slut Jena can come be with you tonight or even move in because I'm finally out of your way. Oh, and before I forget, she slapped him across the face. You deserved the slap, not me.

"Let us go, Barbara," and they both left the house, leaving Shawn speechless.

Two weeks later  before the fashion show 

Libby couldn't be more proud of herself after getting Shawn to finally sign the divorce papers . She had been getting non-stop texts and calls from him apologizing and begging her for them to work things out, but she denied him.