Judgement is a bitch

Chapter 4

The next morning, Libby woke up and went downstairs to the kitchen where she saw Shawn drinking coffee, so she decided not to talk to him.

"So you're finally up," he smiled.

She didn't answer him. All she did was get herself a cup of coffee as well.

"Okay, since you are not going to talk,I would like to say I acted like an asshole last night and I am sorry." He apologized.

"YES, Shawn! You were a total asshole. She responded with her back turned against him and even if I was drunk, you shouldn't reacted the way you did.

"So what the fuck Libby; you wanted me to take advantage of you because you were trying to fuck me with your drunk ass?" he wondered.

She went quiet and sighed, "I was just upset that you missed my celebration of getting the place for my next fashion show," she said angrily.

"But darling, Shawn started to walk up to her.

"Don't! She paused him. "I came home making a special meal for us and you called with some bullshit about you being working late but yet you came home at fucking 2:45 am in the morning. How the fuck do you think I felt?"

"Ugh! She yelled and took her cup of coffee and flew it across the kitchen where it smashed into pieces where she steered at him with anger.

He quickly grabbed hold of her and hugged her, where she burst into tears. Although she was in deep tears, she could still smell the hint of cheap perfume on his clothes that he didn't remove.

I am sorry baby, he whispered in her ear, I should have come home. I just got so caught up in work that I didn't realize the time. You will forgive me. He comforted her.

She just steered at him and said, "I always forgive but never forget

Well, I got good news for you baby. I am enrolled in these new stories and they are going to be huge for a book called The Mysterious Stranger, and I am starting off today.

"Wow! "Isn't that wonderful?" she said sarcastically with a fake smile.

"No baby! I am more proud of you because I know your fashion show is going to be amazing. He smiled and kissed her cheeks.

"Well baby, I'm off to the shower now so I can head to work. I love you."

"I love you too," she said dryly

When he was gone, she basically took a shower herself and got her stuff and went into her home office where she started to work on the project the whole day.

******Okay guys, first the phone number now the perfume. I smell cheating I know this is a very short chapter, but I'm working on getting the next one uploaded right away. I love you my love monkeys. Please comment and rate. You are awesome.*****

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰