I want the truth

Chapter 5

3 months later.....

"Where the fuck have you been, Shawn? It's been three fucking months since you've been coming home whenever and wherever you want, smelling like cheap ass perfume, and you can't say it's fucking mines because I don't have that type of perfume, she yelled.

"Baby, you are going crazy I have been working, he said, a bit annoyed.

"Don't fucking lie to me. If I ever find out who you are cheating on me with, it's fucking over," she said angrily.

"All this nagging and fucking assumptions are driving you insane."Why should I actually cheat on you? He questioned

"You think I am stupid? She watched him seriously. So Shawn, who the fuck is she? Shawn, tell me, whose thought you're fucking with?She yelled.

"Shut the fuck up with that fucking yelling," he shouted.

"I'm not going until I get the fucking truth," she yelled louder; I want to know who the bitch is.

"I said, shut the fuck up," and he got more furious.

"So what if I don't shut up Shawn? Are you afraid I will find out about your little whore? She shouted, coming up closer to him Are you afraid I'll discover that you're a lying, cheating motherfuc...

As she was about to say the final words, he slapped her, letting her fall to the ground holding her face.

"You slapped me," she said shockingly.

Shawn put his hand to the back of his head and said, "Oh lord Libby I am sorry,but you caused me to do that.

She was in deep shock as she shifted when he was going to touch her.

She ran to the room where she locked it and listened to see if Shawn would come after her,but instead she heard a car speed off, then she went into full blown tears as she tried to put her head together.

phone number....fragrance scent....mysterious home visits......

"Well, if he won't tell me the full truth, I will find out by myself," she murmured as she grabbed her phone from the shelf where she sat in the corner in tears.

.

************Phone call***********

Sami : Hello,

Libz: *wipes away tears* yes, Sam.I am sorry for calling this late.

"Libz, is everything okay?" she asked in deep concern.

Libz : He is cheating, and I know he is.

Sami, that dirty fucking dog, where are you at?

I am at home, she sniffles

Sami: I am coming right over now.

phone ends.

In the next hour, Samantha was at the door of her best friend's needs.

"Omg Libz! What's wrong, did he hit you? she wondered, as she noticed the red spot on her face.

"Yes he did," Libby started to cry. "Let's go to the couch. We will talk about it there," she said weakly.

Samantha was furious,but she followed her friend.

"Well, Sami, as much as I want to be comforted by you, that is not all I called you for." She wiped the fallen tears.

with confusion Samamtha: Watch her, okay, what's up?

You remember that secret agent who spies on people we met at the bar when he gave you his card to call him?

"Oh yes! I never gave him a call though. She giggled but looked puzzled.

"I would like his contact information please. Don't say that I  am crazy. I want to hire him to spy on Shawn to know who he is sleeping with.

"Lol, who am I to judge you, girl? Do what you have to do; just let me know when you kick that bitch's a$$."Samantha teased while handing the card from her purse, "Are you sure you want to go through this?"

"Yes...yes, I am Libby," she said solemnly, with a slight grin.

As soon as Sami left, Shawn arrived home, but he didn't see Libby anywhere, so he decided to go to the room she was in and knocked on the door. Libby answered on the 4th knock, wearing her favorite nightie, watching him with an "I don't give a fuck" look.

"Libby, I am so sorry. Baby, will you forgive me?"

She slammed the door in his face As he tried knocking several times, "baby please open up," he gave up and left.

The next morning, as soon as Libby heard him leave, she took out her phone.

Phone call

Libz: Hello,my name is Libby James, and you must be Michael, right?

Yes, this is Michael Anthony, and it is nice to hear from you, Libby, since your friend Samantha never gave me the call, so I guess she gave you my number.

Libz: She did, indeed.

Michael: Well, how may I help you?

Libz, well, why don't we have a face-to-face interaction instead, let's say a personal meeting?

Michael: Okay, give me the information I need and I will be there.

Libz: come to Libby's fashion divas and we will meet in my office; you know the place, right?

Michael: Yes, I know the place.

Libz: Thank you, and I hope to see you there.

**********phone ends.***********

She took a shower,put on light make-up that matched her complexion, put her hair in a pony tail, and dressed in old blue navy jeans, a pink turtle neck, and matching sandals as she headed her way to the office.

********Hey, Love Monkeys! As promised, I uploaded the new chapter and I hope you enjoy it. I will try to upload the next one as soon as possible. Love you all. Please rate and don't be afraid to comment.***********

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰