I have to work late

Libby wished she could stay to celebrate,but she'd rather do that with her darling husband to celebrate the good news.

She went to the store on her way home to make the night special like the night before. She picked up champagne,red wine,chocolate, candles, and dinner stuff.

"Ahh! She lived in a peach-colored, 2-story house with an elegant pool. The house consists of 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, a guest room, and all that someone wanted their dream house to look like. Her husband wanted to hire maids, but Libby explained that she did not want to be like those spoiled rich wives as she loved to cook and clean herself.

It was 3:30 pm and her husband was not yet home till 6 pm. Therefore, she decided to call her best friend, Samantha.

phone call

Libz: Hey Sami, what's up?

Sami: Hello, Libz. I am cool, so how about that punk ass husband of yours?

Libz: Oh lord, girl, you don't quit. He is okay, so what are you up to?

Sami:(giggles) Well girl, I am here chilling about to go on a date with some horny ass doctor who won't leave me in peace.

Libz: OMG! You and that filthy mouth. Well, he had been after you for years, so you finally gave him the chance. huh?

Sami: Yup, didn't have much of a choice...

Libby spent a whole hour chatting with Bessie and then spent the next hour preparing for her special plan. She prepared lasagna,set the table, and put on some 90s R& B music.

Meanwhile, in Shawn's office

Shawn was the happiest man alive; a 6'4 muscular, multi-million dollar, 27-year-old man who was very talented, handsome, and had blonde hair, but he was also hiding a deep secret from his wife. Shawn was the happiest man alive; a 6'4 muscular, multi-million dollar, 27-year-old man who was very talented, handsome, and had blonde hair, but he was also hiding a deep secret from his wife. On the other hand, he decided to call her.

 On the other hand, he decided to call her

Libz: Hey baby, it's 8:30 pm. I was getting worried and was about to call you.

Shawn: Don't be sweetie, I am sorry I can't make it home early. I have to work on this new story, so I will most likely be home till 12 am. I am truly sorry bae. "I am working late."

Libz: Who the hell is Shawn?How about your fucking promise to me?

Shawn: I know,I did, but I'm sorry and I love you.

Libz: Whatever, Shawn, fuck you *hangs up the phone*

"Dam", he knew she would be upset ,but he couldn't admit the truth to her.

"Hey baby, are you ready to go?" Jena asked.

"Oh! Yes, Jen, I will be right there. Shawn watched her.