Break Breaki

"So honey, how about breakfast?" Shawn kissed his wife's cheek and smirked.

Oh don't be silly, you just had breakfast my dear, Liby replied, handing him a cup of coffee.

He lifts her up and kisses her. "I am so lucky to have you ,but I thought that was just an appetizer," he teased.

She giggled, "Put me down,for you are going to be late."

"Okay... okay.... bye babe... Love you, "he quickly kissed her and left."

"Love you to boo,"she smiled.

She watched her husband go to the car as he drove away, but her mind was still troubled by the number. She trusted Shawn with her heart, so didn't let it stress her, so she decided to sweep it off her mind and concentrate on her own work.

She was, at the age of 26, at 5'2 ft in height, with a double D breast slender body with amazing legs. Libby was a beauty with a compassionate heart, with long black hair reaching her back, light green eyes, and a smile to die for, completed with full rounded lips.

She had a passion for fashion since she was 8 years old, when she graduated with a degree in fashion and arts, and she opened her own fashion business

She began to occupy herself with the upcoming fashion issue that was due next summer. Although it was almost completed, it still had other stuff to get it fully finished. However, all she was missing was the place where she had an appointment with the manager to get it reserved. As she was about to get a quick drink, her phone rang.

Phone call

Libby: "Hello, Mr. Jason. It's nice to hear you called."

Oh Miss James, we need you urgently at the office. There is a problem here.

Libby: I'm on my way.

Phone ends

She quickly grabbed a pair of shoes which appeared to be 2 inch heels that matched her blue navy dress. Since the call sounded urgent, she didn't bother to change as she rushed into her car that her husband bought for her 24th birthday.

When she arrived, the office was so busy that she nearly tripped getting through the crowd, but a strange man caught her.

"Wow! It's easy there... what's the rush ? He asked with a strange French accent .

She quickly got out of his hands as she quickly recognised his hand was holding her waist.

You must be the manager of the famous Mrs. Diaz. He asked a question while placing his hands in his pockets.

Yes, and you are? She asked him, puzzled.

I am the owner of the 5 star summer splash studio... Mr. John Jenkins, stretched out his hand for her to shake.

But I scheduled an appointment for Friday. What are you doing here this Tuesday? she asked, surprised.

When he was about to answer, Libby's assistant came to the rescue.

Miss James I apologized for the interruption, but Mr. Jenkins rescheduled the appointment unexpectedly 

I never knew I was going to meet such a beauty. I would come earlier. He smirked 

Well, since you rescheduled without knowing,you are lucky that I am always prepared for an unexpected occasion. Shall we proceed to my office? She walked without waiting for his response.

***Oh, I know this chapter isn't as interesting, but don't worry, there will be more.******

Feel free to comment my sugars😃😃😃😁😂😂😂😂😂