finally

chapter 14 

The fashion show went perfect as planned.

"Oh Miss James, you really have done a fantastic job," Mr

"Oh Miss James, you really have done a fantastic job," Mr. Jenkins said, holding his wife's hand.

"Yes she did. Samantha congratulated her next to her fiancé Alexandro. She looked glowing and happy with her pregnancy."

After the show, Libby made her final speech as she signed contracts and new partnerships with those who wanted her clothing line. There was also an after party, but she decided to go home to her new apartment, so she hopped into her car and drove off after telling her secretary she was not feeling too well, so she left him in charge.

She finally arrived home an hour later as she parked in her garage, locking the door and stepping out to search for her house keys in her bag as she saw Michael on her steps wearing a black tuxedo.

"Nice tux," she said sarcastically, "are you going on a mission She laughed at James Bond.

"Well thank you and yes I am," he smiled. "Libby, I want to go by first saying I am sorry I have not been in contact with you lately but..."

"Yes Michael you forgot your promised She cut him off as she was angry.

"I know I was just trying to give you space since you were settling a divorce and really didn't want to rush you to be together with me."

"It was my choice, Michael. You could at least tell me that, other than not speaking to me for 3 weeks, Michael."

He came up to her and said, "Yes, I am deeply sorry, but I wanted to go back to Hawaii to get this for you." He gave her the box as she opened it and saw a black and white husky puppy.

"Oh my Michael It was the same one we saw at the pet store as she remembered passing the store watching the sad little puppy alone and she felt so sad for it. She wanted it, but it was the same day she had to rush to meet Samantha.

She held the puppy as she saw it was happy and licked her face. Libby, I love you and I'm sorry I didn't say it sooner because I fell in love with you, Libby James, and I promised not to hurt you and to do the right thing because I love you so much.

Libby kissed him passionately as tears dropped from her eyes I love you too, Michael.

"Why are you crying? My love, he wiped her tears.

"They are tears of joy," she said happily. "I love you, Michael."

He lifted her with the puppy as he unlocked the door and brought her in.

"How did you know where I live, by the way? As he put her down to her feet, she asked.

"A little blonde birdie told me he kissed her."

She knew it was Sami who told him.

She placed the dog down as it ran off to discover its new home.

He lifted her up, unzipping her dress as it dropped to the floor

He lifted her up, unzipping her dress as it dropped to the floor. She removed his jacket, together with his shirt. They kissed hungrily as they quickly undressed each other. He placed her on the couch, kissing her deeply as he made endless love to her, making her feel special as she blossomed with love.

So what do you think we should name our puppy? As he saw the little dog crawling up in a ball fast asleep, he held her in his arms.

I think we should name him Tico, but just know he belongs to me, so what do you mean by our dog? She laughed.

"You heard." He is ours, my future bride He kissed her head.

"Well Michael I do not want to rush into a marriage as of now.

"I know, Libby, that's why we're taking things slowly; I love you as love is."

**** My love bunnies for Libby finally got her man and you go girl! love you my bunnies

**** My love bunnies for Libby finally got her man and you go girl! love you my bunnies. *****

****BONUSSS***** Epilogue