let's get wet

Chapter 10
"Stop it, Michael." I am going to pee. Libby laughed while he playfully teased her.

Michael planned a special day just for him and Libby. He woke up early in the morning to search the island for the most elegant flowers, which she was very charmed by as she placed them in a vase.

Well Libby, I would stop, but tickling you is so much fun, "he laughed, so you better run."

"Okay...okay Libby held his hands for him to stop.

She was wearing a red sun dress with her hair let down, no makeup, and sandals.

"Wow, he watched her. "You are so gorgeous."

"Ha... me?... look at you," she said, laughing.He was wearing a polar vest with khaki shorts with his muscles showing where she discovered a tattoo written R.I.P Isa, and she knew it was his ex-wife. She thought it was very sweet of him.

"Ahh, thanks for the compliment. I feel beautiful now, "he joked around.

She felt free since she and Michael had been on the island for 1 month and a week just exploring and getting to know each other better, but her mind drifted off to the mysterious surprise he had planned out.

She giggled, "So why don't you tell me about that mysterious surprise?"

No, you'll just have to be patient, my dear, but I have something on my mind.

"What is it, Michael? She placed her hand on the side of his face as he took it and held it there.

I just don't know if you are comfortable since you found out the truth and all.

"Michael..." she sighed Yes, I can't lie that I am heartbroken,but you are helping me to be as strong as possible and quickly too. Shawn didn't love me as much as I loved him. He chose to be with someone else, so that doesn't mean I should be in my room locked up in broken tears, for he allowed me to see the truth. As the saying goes, we all make mistakes that we learn from and move on with our lives, so I'm aiming to be happy, not broken. She smiled and said, "Btw, I am going to divorce his ass anyway." She laughed.

"I just hope I am not pressuring you with this." He watched her with sad eyes.

"You are not, James Bond, and I enjoy getting to know you." They both laughed together and held their breath for a minute as it was breathtaking, but he broke it off, saying, "Well, I have to go now."

"Why? She whined 

"I told you it was a surprise and to wear something spectacular," he winked at her.

"Sure, I will wear sweatpants and slippers," she said sarcastically 

"Well, you'll still look beautiful; just remember to shower," he laughed, and walked away.

It was 7:30 pm when Libby sat on the porch watching the stars. She wore an elegant black dress with her back bare, with the dress reaching down to her feet with sparkles below. She also wore a red 5-inch heel that matched her red lipstick with light make-up. Her hair was combed up in a bun, and she had on matching silver jewelry that rounded out her look.

He steered at her in silence while her back was facing him. He admired her and couldn't believe how beautiful and sexy she looked with just her back facing him. She turned and was shocked to see him.

"Loll, I see you like what you see," she laughed 

Michael was still in shock at the front view. The dress showed off her amazing curves and she was drop dead gorgeous. For a minute, he couldn't even speak. On the other hand, she too was out of breath as he looked strikingly handsome in his black tux with his hair well groomed. He reminded her of the first time they met in her office. They both held eye contact, loving each other's sight.