Chapter8

Jasmine P.O.V

I stared at the wall as i rubbed my tummy. Yea im 7 weeks pregnant by kirk im still hurt broken, today is His funeral. It was raining , i had bags under my eyes and i been listening to "And i" by ciara, I wiped my tears as i looked at the picture of me and kirk laughing.

*flash back*

Me:kirk imma slap u if u dont turn it back to jessie

Kirk:shut up stank butt

Me:dies laughing kiss it then *puts booty in his face

Kirk*bites it then starts laughing

Me:owww! *dies laughing

*flash back over*

I went to my closet and got the black dress that i was wearing to the funeral.I ran to the bathroom and hugged the toliet as i threw up.

I wiped my mouth, Flushed the toilet,and took my shower. I finished my hygiene I went to go put on my body con black dress and my sparkly red bottoms. As I was about to go curl my hair my sister Ariana came to pick me up. I answered the The door and finished curling my hair. Are you Okay Jasmine Ari ask me.i nodded then i Grabbed my keys, I grabbed my purse and we left out for the funeral. We got in Ariana Lamborghini and we arrived at the funeral.I spotted mama Randle,i walked up to her and we cried together.there were thousands of people here,me and mama randle held each other. Mama randle can we go talk in private please i asked her,sure baby the church got a office come on.I followed behind her as we walked to the office. Mama randle and i took a seat , the tears cant falling from my eyes,suga its okay you can tell me anything she told me,Mama randle.... Im 7 weeks pregnant❤💜 Mama randle brong me into a hug as she rubbed my back. Im gonna help you raise my grandbaby everything gonna be okay mama told me i just smiled....

???? P.o.v

I arrived in mami on aug 7 2013. I know actually what yall think who the f!ck are u!? Im kirk,yea im alive i preteneded to be dead because after that night i shot sean someone snitched and the cops knew i ran the biggest drug operation. I might

not ever see jasmine or will i?

Cliffy

If yall want another chapter follow me on ig

@ his_thoughtsismine❤💜❤

Sooo follow pls