New Girl In Town

SYDNEY ON TOP!! - COLTON HAYNES

Sydney

What to do? What to do? Right now I was racking my brain to find something to do before I died of boredom.

I was roaming around my house which was empty of people because both my parents had left for work and my baby sister, Lily - She's seven - left to elementary school with my parents.

I went to the kitchen to get something to drink when I saw a note stuck on the fridge "Gone to work. Took Lily with us so you can sleep in today. See you when I come back. Love you, Mom." On the bottom of the note in messier letters written with a pencil "I love you too Sydney! Lily" The thought of her always bring a smile to my face.

Oh right, my name is Sydney Carter, I'm seventeen, I'm a senior in high school, I have black hair and grey eyes which I get from my mom, I'm what people say the bad boy, the boy your mom wronged you about and all that bullshit. My phone buzzed and I saw that it was a text from Damien saying all the guys were meeting at his place today for hanging out.

"Hallelujah! " I shouted and walked to my room to change into some proper clothes and got my leather jacket. I hopped on to my bike and with a jump, she roared under me. I didn't know I had that effects on non living things as well *smirk*.

I reached the house in a couple of minutes,considering it was 4 blocks away. I saw all the guys hanging out in on the lawn and an instant smirk grew on my face as we all did the guy handshake thing.

"Hey, what's up, man?" Asked Noah.

"Nothing much. Oh, did you guys study for that quiz we have tomorrow?"

"Thank god, I'm one grade below than you." Kenny - Noah's brother - hugged and smiled before taking a sip from his can.

"Shut up. Why are we even letting him hang out with us?" Ryan asked, smiling good naturedly.

"It's because I'm so much cooler than all of you combined and you all want to be me secretly."

Noah coughed and spoke, his fist covering his mouth, "Bitch thinks he's better than us."

"Noah, we all know who really thinks that." Kenny retorted back, winking at me at the expense of his brother.

Just as Ryan handed me a can of soda , I heard "smells like teen spirit" from somewhere. I turned towards the street and saw a girl singing on top of her lungs out of a car's sun roof along to the song. She looked around my age.

I noticed that I was staring at her and her eyes caught mine instantly . Her sea green ones had a hint of mischievousness in them as she smirked at me. I smirked back at her with equal amount of mischievousness in my smirk as well as my eyes. She winked playfully at me and that made me laugh. I have no idea why i laughed.

Her car pulled up next door. Her long straight hazel hair and her gorgeous eyes - okay, what is wrong with me? - made her look like a cheerleader. She then did a somersault from the car to the ground landing perfectly -not before winking again which made me and the guys laugh and - began doing a victory dance which was hilarious. She stopped and looked around noticing that everyone was staring at her. Once her eyes caught mine again for the second time that day, there was a light blush that I didn't fail to notice but she brushed it off and went about her business. We boys did the same as well.

I reached home around 5:30 after finishing my duty and as I entered my house, I was greeted by a super hyper child, who jumped onto me and hugged me. I hugged her back and made small talk with her while I gave her a piggy back ride to the kitchen. I saw my mom and gave her a pecked her on the cheek.

"I'll be in my room" and my mom's reply for that was "okay, sweetie. I'll call you down in time for dinner". I left to my room and played COD for a while before, Lily came and forced me to play dolls with her.

" Dinner is ready kids!" Yes saved by the bell! Thank you mom, I don't think I could take any more scolding from my little sister about how I can't dress up the dolls and have no dressing sense. She is so cute, I can't help my chuckle at her.

Dinner with my family was pleasant . We all talked, mom and dad complained about work Lilly cracked a few jokes and once dinner was done, Lily helped me washed the dishes which didn't end well.

I was in my bed preparing to sleep while scrolling through facebook and read a few messages I just received from my boss on what I have to do tomorrow. I got under my comforter with one thought running through my head before falling into a slumber: tomorrow should be interesting and would I ever see her again.

~~~~~

Sorry guys, we know this is a short chapter but we promise the others will be much longer!

Love, BBF!