HEY CUPCAKE!

MILEY ON TOP!! - NINA DOBREV

Sydney POV

I groaned at the beeping sound of my alarm and as if on a perfect timer, Lily came into my room and started straddling me and tried her best to tickle me awake. I smiled at her effort but didn't laugh as I wasn't ticklish but my smile made her beam brightly at me screaming.

"I made you smile today too, Sydney!!!". At this I laughed and got off my bed telling Lily " I'll be down in a while. Go eat.". I got a black jeans with a white v-neck shirt and stepped into the shower. After showering and dressing up I was standing in front of my mirror wearing my favourite black leather jacket and messing up my hair to give me the look " I just woke up from bed and I always looked this good".

I stepped out of my room to find Lily sitting at the kitchen counter waiting for me and my parents next to her having toasts for breakfast. I sneaked a piece of toast from mom though my dad saw that and sneaked a piece of toast from his plate to mom's.

I swear my parents are really nice and they are like they just fell in love. I kissed my mom on her cheek.

"Bye ma. I'll be at home around 4 or 5."

"Bye pumpkins."I seriously hate it when my mom calls me that but thank god she doesn't call me that in front of my friends. Lily slipped her small, soft hands into my hard,big ones and grinned at me like it was the happiest thing in the world.

After dropping Lily at her school - not before giving me a kiss in front of all her friends(mostly boys might I add) - i left on my way to school. I parked my bike and got off and met all the guys in front of the school gate.

" 'Sup suckers?"

" Nothing you big ass. You're just 10 minutes late for the job" that shocking piece of news was informed to me by Kenny- Noah's younger brother , an year younger than the rest of us.

"Oh shit!" Was my world original response. I started to panic a little because if you don't do something the boss tells you then you better prepare the grave and that's when the guys started to laugh and I was furious as well as confused.

" HAHAhaha, calm down dude. Its alright. We did it for you. Take a breather geez, haha". I was still pissed at them but still a smile formed its way on my face due to relief and happiness that I had good friends.

The bell rang for school and we all went in.
After taking a few steps into the school, a girl with curly brown hair and brown eyes knocked me pretty hard making me lose my balance- though I caught myself before I fell because we can't have anything as good looking as me damaged ,now do we?*wink*-, falling on the ground with her books press all around her. After regaining my equilibrium, I noticed Kenny helping her up while Ryan picked up her books for her. I really do have good friends.

She mumbled a sorry and when she turned to leave, came in our scene, Isabella - hot, popular,blond hair, dick magnet, biggest slut in school. Did I mention how her face is always covered with a thick ass layer of make up- i bet it would a lot of water and cotton to take it off-and her stupid cronies are always- always I mean- tagged along with her.

"You..." I Isabella snarled with cold eyes at the brown haired girl making her flinch and then she turned to with concern- I didn't even know if it was real or fake- "Sid baby, are you all right? Did the outlaw do anything to you? If you don't feel good, we can always go back to my place.." she purred and ran her hand up and down my arm supposedly wanting it to be seductive which didn't work. Ugh, I have no idea why I slept with her. Anyway I simply answered her question with a "I have to go Isabella" to which she pouted- obviously disappointed I didn't give into her. She was good in bed but she irritates the crap out of me. The guys got my message and immediately whisked away making me follow them. While returning, I heard Isabella say to girl who had been cornered " Watch yourself you bitch, before I have to" and left. I shook it off and made my way to my locker.

Once we fished our books out of our lockers, we made our way down the hallway only to notice "miss nirvana" from yesterday standing at the locker with the girl who I guessed was her sister and a boy who had her same eyes- must have been her brother. Me and the guys made our way to her.

"hey cupcake" I greeted her. In 2 seconds her hand was on my collar.

"Listen you butt, next time call me that and I will kick your assets so hard you wont be able to...OH! No..." She stopped when she realized that I wasn't the person she aimed her threat to. She turned to the sea green eyed guy " What the hell man? You're supposed to be on my left, you spoiled the whole scene, what am I going to tell my fans?I'm sorry my dumb ass brother can't read a script and I hope you all still love me" and with that she turned back to me and the guys. Her eyes widened a fraction - but she hid it well I'll give her that - as she must've recognized me from yesterday's events " I'm sorry James, John, Tom, Sam , Jerry we don't need any more actors so thank you for coming. Take a snack and leave." None of us moved an inch as she stared at us for a few moments. "Anyways I got to go so see you later and I hope you're not sad on not being on this show. It's okay pudding".Then she put her hand on my shoulder to which I replied with a smirk and she too replied it a smirk. " bye pudding" she tells me and leaves with tugging her sister behind her as well. Her brother- by my guess- told me.

" Excuse my sister"- oh so he is her brother-"she has a mental disorder." Cupcake must've heard it cause she yelled back.

"you better watch your ass!"back to her brother which made me and my guys to laugh out loud. Once she was out of my sight, I turned back to her brother

"she's definitely something " to which he mumbled back still looking at the direction she left in.

"yeah she is". With that me and the guys went all in our very own directions to classes.

After the first few classes, when It was time for lunch,me and all the guys went to cafeteria only to notice Cupcake and her friend were sitting at a table all alone. All of us went and stopped behind her. That's when the whole area went from talk noise to pin drop silence except her. She looked around the cafeteria until her eyes landed on us. " Can I help you?"she asked while sipping her water. I smirked at her and she looked around the whole room only to find it completely silent. She turned to me again "okay people,I get I'm hot but geez a woman needs her space so could you'll stop looking at me?". When none of us took in what she said,she rolled her bright sea green eyes and stood up. She looked at me up and down as if scanning me and walked out of the place with her friend behind her. We took a small detour and reached in her direction. Hiding in a classroom, I waited until I heard her footsteps and with right timing, whipped my arm out to pull her by the waist into the room. When she realised who it was, she calmed down a little. "What's wrong princess? Why you running away from me?" I question her. " I'm not running away from you, I'm just avoiding you. See the difference?" She looked behind me and asked the question"hey if I wear a leather jacket will I be able to join your group?" " It's not just the leather jacket sweetheart." "Really dude its always about the jacket ,so its done. Tomorrow I'm going to be a part of the bad boy group." To which we all respond by rolling our eyes. " I would love to stay and chitchat but I gotta pee.My bladder is going to burst and we wouldn't want that now would we?"she asked. " No we don't." answered Noah. As soon as she started to slip away, I whispered in her ear " see you around cupcake". She began to walk away but turned and yelled "BYE BOYS!" and blew me a kiss which made me laugh out loud- I should go check the doctor or something.I keep laughing these days.

After our school ended, me and the guys hung out for a while before getting a text from boss saying that today's job was well done and that tomorrow I didn't have to do anything. I went home and slept on the couch with "Impractical Jokers" on.