To PLAY and go CRAZY!

IVY'S SWIMSUIT ON TOP!!

SYDNEY POV

"I love May 1st!"

"Do you even know what day it is, other than the fact that today is the 1st of May and its a holiday? Do you have any idea of why we have a holiday today, Noah?" Ryan asked waving around the green duffel bag he was carrying and walking with his flip-flop covered feet sinking into the sand. Noah stopped skipping – yes, skipping – and looked at Ryan with confusion. He continued to look at Ryan as if he was trying to search the answer in him.

"Its Labour Day, you idiot. Don't you even know that?" Damien asked this time. Noah just shrugged and continued to skip away. Kenny turned to look at me and the boys.

"His birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory." He mentioned nonchalantly. Noah stopped again and glared back at his brother.

"If you want a good comeback, go wipe it off your mom's face." He sneered at Kenny to which in reply, Kenny smacked his own forehead with his palm. "Hahaha, loser, I knew you can't beat me."

"No, its just I realized that you were stupid enough to insult my mom when we have the same mom."

Before anything else could be said, the sound of a car – a silver Audi s8 to be precise – was a little behind and we saw Ivy's head pop out the shotgun seat. She searched and once her eyes landed on us, she waved like crazy and jumped out even before the car stopped. She came charging towards us and jumped up on Noahs back, hugging his neck.

"HI GUYS!" she screamed in his ear. God, she's loud.

"HI IVY!" all of the guys screamed back except me. She jumped off Noah's back and strode over to me. She came and looped her arms around my neck and I heard Damien coughing from the background.

"Cat got your tongue?" a chuckle escaped my lips and she smiled.

"Hey Ivy. How you doing?"

"Great my man, great." I took that chance to look at her. She was wearing aviators and a white dress that I'm sure is called a summer dress? No, a sundress. . To say the least, she looked quite hot.

She removed her hands and without a second left, jumped onto my back and wrapped her arms around me from behind. I slid my hands to her thighs to hoisted her up a little higher and held her tight. "Onward, my stead!" she screamed and I ran fast, Kenny following me with Miley on his back, Noah with Amelia and Damien with Emily while Ryan, Jessica and Kareena ran ahead of us, as they didn't have weights holding them down. Laughing aloud, we all stopped at a good spot, neither too close to nor too far away from the water.

Amelia and Miley laid down a few towels with the help of Kenny, kissing Miley every once in a while. He's totally whipped.

Like you aren't.

I'm not whipped.

You sure?

Who am I whipped over?

She begins with an I-

Ooookay shut up.

I was pulled out of my internal fight when a hand latched onto my arm like a leech sucking out blood. I turned to see Isabelle, batting her eyelashes at me and smiling wide.

"Hi baby. Did you miss me?"

"Oh! Isabelle." I grunted but then remembered that I was supposed to tolerate her. "Oh I did miss you, boo." I said in a sickly-sweet voice and bent down to kiss her. She almost immediately kissed me back, holding onto the back of my neck.