IVY THE "MAGNEIFICENT"

"Who does he think he is to call me a slut? I'm nothing close to a slut. The only slut here is his stupid girlfriend."

I mumbled as I pace back and forth in the kitchen, while miley and jordan watch me with amusement.

"Even if I were a slut I still won't do him. That that....BUTT CRACK."

I screamed, still pacing around.
I grabbed hold on to Jordan's collar in a fist as I pulled him closer to me. "He isn't even saying sorry for being a dick.... Its been a week..... ONE FREAKEN WEEK, JORDAN DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID?" I scream at him stil holding on to his collar.

"Ivy i get it you're desperate for him, but go kill him not me." Jordan said as he released my grip on his collar, making me blush with embarrassment.

"Sorry jordy i didn't mean to and I'm not desperate for him for your kind information." He chuckles and so did Miley.

"Sure you aren't sis."

He said as he placed a kiss on my head and gots up to put his shoes on for school.

"I hate him."

"Lets kill him, with Sydney"

"You won't do that you love them both too much, especially syd-"

"I do love jordan, but not sydney Nope, No, Never, wrong gurl you wrong."

"Ivy you are so in lov-"

"Lalalalalal I can't hear you blah blah blah"

"I'm in your head idiot so yes you can hear me."

"Ohh piss of."

"Hello earth to ivy?"

I was brought out of my internal fight when Miley knocked on my head like it's some kinda of door. I slapped her hand away totally annoyed by her already.

"Any one home?" She asked. I glared at her making her chuckle and wrap her hand around me pulling me in to a semi-hug.

"Eww, now I need to have a bath again." I said holding my nose "Piss of ivy." Miley said pushing me away and walking out of the door.

"You'll miss me to much of I go." I winked at her but she just flipped me off making me laugh.

~~~~~

I Drove in to school and found a random parking spot really far away from the door, see as every damn spot is taken.

"Why is life so hard?"

"Its really not you just make it hard."

"That's enough I'm coming to get you."

I started moving around trying it get out of my seat belt that was being unfair and wasn't letting me get out to beat the crap out my mean self.

"You can't got me I'm you dumbass"

"Ugh!"

totally annoyed with the fact that my mean self was right.

"This isn't over."

I told my mean self and got out of the car, seeing as I was acting quite crazy and have a small audience watching me with amusement.

I found Noah and the guys standing at their usual spot near their bikes. "Noah babes." I screamed as I wrap my hand around his neck pulling him to a hug.

"Sup girl?" Noah said trying to sound all gangsta I just laugh at his attempt making him smile. After greeting everyone, besides Mr.Sydeny I made my way to my locker with Noah and the guys by my side.