HEY PUDDING!

JORDAN ON TOP! - LOGAN LERMAN

Ivy

"I swear Ivy, get your butt up....WAKE UP, YOU LAZY BUM."

Well that's my sister trying to wake me up for school, but as you can see, she is failing hopelessly and....

"WHAT THE HELL MILEY?!?!"

And that, my loving people, was me being splashed with a cold bucket of water, just the thing I needed to brighten my day, sarcasm noted. "You better go pick out a death dress cause GURL I'm sending your ass 6 feet underground," I yell at Miley while giving her my best *YOUR DEAD MEAT* look.

"You can't even kill a fly, so as much as I would like to chit chat with you, I got to go get ready for school," says Miley while turning around on her heel.

"May I have you know I have killed hundreds of flies. You know, back home people used to call me the SMASHER," I said in a dead serious tune, "Anyways, I don't wanna waste any of your time, we wouldn't want you people running away knowing Shrek's great grandmother is back from the dead," I wink at her, making her let out a low scream which in turn makes me burst out into laughter.

Damn, I'm good.

"High five, Ivy," After high five-ing myself, I hope out of bed and head in to my en-suite and pick out a pair of faded light blue jeans and a black T-shirt which read -don't kill my vibe-. "This shirt is so me, like me and my clothes have this bond, you know, the one a mother shares with her child," I burst out laughing, "Boy am I funny or what?"

I hopped into the shower and after scrubbing myself with my favorite strawberry body wash, I dried myself and started on my makeup.

"So Face, what do you wanna do today?" I ask myself in mirror while waving my big brush in the air. "Most people have told me that even without make up, I look like I have some thing on."

Well, I can't help being naturally beautiful, if you know what I mean *does sexy hair flip*.

I finally decided to go with a light smokey eye, I added my eyeliner, mascara and a little blush for my cheeks and well for my lips I used normal lip gloss. I pulled my hair up in a messy high ponytail and finished off my look with a pair of army ankle high black boots and put on a bunch of junk jewelry. "I would totally date you!" I tell myself.

I reach down to find everyone eating breakfast "How long do you take? Now hurry up, you were supposed to be there early, remember? The principal wanted to meet you."
"Can't a girl eat breakfast in peace? Geez man!" with that I head to the refrigerator and pick up a cupcake "Just what I need," I take a bite and say bye to everyone and head out. I hop in to my car and drive out.
I reached there in a few minutes, Considering we live pretty close to the school. I find the nearest parking spot to the door, because I'm too lazy to walk.

Not many kids have come yet, but the few that are lazying around outside have been checking me out, I walk to the principles office since he wanted to met me, I head to the reception and the lady behind the desk who looked like she just got raped by a bus, didn't see me standing there, I clear my throat to get her attention since she didn't notice. "Good morning how may I help you?" "Yeah I'm here to met the principal, my name is" "IVY SOPHIA HUNTER!" she beat me to my own name, "Go right in." I gave her a grateful nod and head in to his office. As I sit down, I send my sister a text telling her and my brother to meet me outside the principal's office. "Good morning, it's a pleasure to meet you. I have heard a lot about you from your other schools, like your grades and even your little pranks." he said with a light laugh. "That's me." I slide back in my seat "So........ what? Is that all you wanted to talk to me about?" "Of course not, I called you here to ask if you are clear with what you have to do and how many kids you need to encourage." I nod in understanding and he does the same. "So I can leave now?" he give me that yes you may nod. "Really dude, I woke up early for this, you know I haven't had a proper breakfast. Do you know breakfast is the most important meal? What if I die today huh? I would have died on an empty stomach, well I did eat a cupcake but that's not enough. A growing girl needs her food, and you know who's fault it is that this growing girl didn't get her breakfast? It yours. I hope you're happy." l finish and cross my arms over my chest. Mr.Steve looked at me for a moment and then burst out laughing, "You are exactly the way they described you!" I rolled my eyes which landed on a plate of sandwiches so I stand up and reach for a sandwich. "Have a good day!" I tell him while he just stares at me, like HELL YEAH! you took away my breakfast, I take your sandwich. As I head for the door "oh and Ivy try not to visit my office too often, okay?" "That, my friend, is a promise I can't keep." I tell him with a wink and walk to the reception where I was handed with some books, my locker number, and my class schedule. I give her a smile and head out.
I walk out and found my sister and brother waiting for me outside. "HEYO!" I yell getting people's attention, but do I care? NOPE. "where did you get that sandwich from?"
"Ma homie Steve gave it to me, take me to my locker, THANKS".
I reach my locker and take out the books for my first 3 classes while my sister and brother argued over something. "Hey cupcake."
I heard someone call me that from my left, I knew it was Jordan, he knew I hatesd when he calls me that, so I turn and without looking, I grabbed on to his collar. "Listen you butt crack, next time call me that and I will kick your assets so hard you won't be able to....OH!... OH No.." I just notice the guy who called me cupcake wasn't my brother, then I look back to my brother who was just staring at me. I let go of his collar and turn around to Jordan "What the hell man? You supposed to be on my left, you spoiled the whole scene. What am I going to tell my fans? I'm sorry, my dumb-ass brother can't read his script, I hope you all still love me!" I tell my imaginary fans and then I turn to the guy, OMG, he is the same guy from yesterday. "I'm sorry James, John, Tom, Sam, Jerry we don't need any more actors so thank you for coming. Please take a snack and leave." I tell them and all they did, all everyone did was look at me. "Anyways I gotta go, so see you later and I hope you're not too sad on not being in this show. It's okay pudding" I tell the boy while I put my hand on his shoulder. He just looked at me with that weird smirk and I did the same. "Bye pudding." I tell him and pull my sister and fast walk away. So that my loving people was me making a fool out myself.
"Excuse my sister, she has a mental disorder. "I heard Jordan tell the Greek Gods" "YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR ASS!" I scream from across the other end of the hall and with that everyone laughs.

On my way to my class, I saw this girl get bullied by the queen bee, and ask me how I know she was a queen bee? Well her clothes showed too much skin like, why don't you just come naked? Her long blond hair left open, her face caked with make up and how can she even walk in heels that high? And don't forget her wannabe minions next to her.
I walk up to them and say hi to the girl being bullied. I help her pick up her things that have fallen on the floor."Oh look it's Amelia girlfriend coming to save her sorry ass. God I hate lesbians." "Oh sweetheart, I'm as straight as the pool your mom danced on." I tell her, enjoying her expression I burst out laughing. I loop my arm into Amelia's "come babes, let's go, oh and if I were you, which I'm not I would take care of the eyebrow but I guess that's your style" I say and walk off with my sister and Amelia.
"Thank you." "No need to thank me darling, that's what best friends do. Right Miley?" Miley nods at me. Amelia just let out a sad laugh "You're the first person that has ever wanted to be my friend" "I like being friends with the weird quite ones, they are wild like me deep down." I tell her with a wink "But no one can be as wild as you, you're not just wild you're loco and the first person to ever stand up to Isabella!" I smile at my awesomeness.

I had math first, thank God Amelia was in most of my classes "Hey" I tell the sir, an old man who looks like he will die any moment "Who are you? And what do you want?" I look around to see everyone staring at me, I spot Isabella death glaring at me so I send her a wink making her face go from red to redder. *does mental high five*. "Well sir, I'm here to learn, and I'm your new favorite student *wink wink*." "Name?" "Ivy Hunter." I notice his eyes were about to fall out of his sockets, "you can go sit with Amelia, oh and miss Ivy I have high expectations from you." "I won't let you down sir." I tell him with a salute.
The first 3 lessons went quickly and I was ready for lunch. I head to my locker and Amelia by my side laughing at my joke, she is such a sweetheart man. "Let's get some food, I'm hungry" "YES SIR" Amelia replies like a soldier which causes me to burst out laughing. We reach the cafeteria and I notice my brother standing in the line "Hey bro, be a good boy and get me food." "Nope, do it yourself." "We both know you have a reputation and we wouldn't wanna anyone to ruin it, now would we?" I tell him and he noticed I wasn't joking. "You're evil, you know that?" "But you love me anyways! I will have some potato wedges and a bottle of water, thanks!" I give him my cash and asked Amelia if she wanted anything and she said she already has her food. I give my brother a kiss and the cheek making him blush.
We go get a seat and my brother brought me my food and went to sit with his friends, so it was just me and Amelia. We were laughing  when suddenly the entire cafeteria -but not me- even Amelia was quiet. I look around to see what's going on but I was surrounded by 5 Gods. "Can I help you?" I ask while I take a sip of my water. The middle guy was the guy who called me cupcake, the one who smirked at me was just looking down at me with a sexy smirk, I just brushed the boys looks off and look around the cafeteria to see everyone look at me with so much of amusement which was starting to bug me. "Okay people I get I'm hot, but geez a woman needs her space so could you'll stop looking at me?" But no one listened to me, I just rolled my eyes and went back to my food. What assholes, the boys were still standing there so I just get up, look at the boy up and down and walk away with Amelia quickly following me. I walk out and as we reach outside, an arm wraps around my waist and pulls into a hard wall I guess and when I saw who it was..... No other than the Greek god himself.
"What's wrong princess? Why you running away from me?" "I'm not running from you, I'm just avoiding you. See a difference?" I point out to him. I look behind him to find his boys behind and notice all of them wearing black leather jackets ."Hey quick question, if I wear a leather jacket, will I be able to join your group?" "It's not just a leather jacket, sweetheart." "Really dude it's always about the jacket. So it's done, tomorrow I'm going to be a part of the bad boy group!" All the boys look at me and then roll their eyes. "I would love to chit chat but I gotta pee, my bladder is going to burst and we wouldn't want that, now do we?" "No we don't." said one of the boys and with that I slip away "See you around, cupcake." said the boy in my ear and I send him a smile and walk away but turn around and scream "BYE BOYS!!" and send the leader I guess a kiss, which made him burst out laughing.

Finally school was over and after saying bye to Amelia, I head home. When I reach home, the first thing I did was eat..... Growing girl got to eat right. I head upto my room and lay down on my bed and fell asleep while the entire day played in my head like a movie.