I LIKE PIE!

"Is she dead??? Ohh my potatoes sticks, my poor ivy is dead. My baby, Wake up love. Please don't leave me in this cruel world alone, I need you by my side." Said Noah as he held my hand and gave it a light squeez, he such a drama queen.

Look who's talking.

You got a problem? Huh?

My inner self didn't reply so that means I won yayay.

Suck it Susan.

Anyways where was I ? yeah naoh. "I'm not dead you dumb head, I'm just lying in a bed with a bandaid on my head." I smile, "As you can see my rhyming skills are on point. Now be a doll and help me up." I tell him as I try to sit up, my head still hurts and so does most of my joints. My throat is dry and whatever I do I'm welcomed with a burst on pain.

Why me?

Maybe you should have thought of that before joining a Ganga.

I didn't choose the Ganga life the Ganga life chose me.

Sure it did.

I look around to find myself covered in bandaids lying in a strange place.

"Where am I?"

I whispered to Noah who came closer so he could whispers back at me. "The Hospital." He said making it sound so mysterious.

"Why? Are they going to cut me? OMG AM I THEIR HUMAN FROG? WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO. FIRST THE SUN IS ON FIRE, THEN WATER IS WET AND NOW I'M A HUMAN FROG. WHY GOD WHY??" I was brought out of my dramatic mode when the doctor cleared his throat.

"Well i see your up and fine so that's good?"

He said as he took one look at me and wrote something on his clip board before putting his pen back in his pocket and took of his glasses.

"I'm Dr.Spencer"

He said as he gave me a greeting smile which I returned back, he must be in his mid forties but My Oh My! was he a tasty slice of pie.

"I like pie"

I said with a drooling face and I didn't know I said that untill the doctor, Noah and Damien started chuckling. "Don't we all darling. Well I'm going now, I just came to see if your okay I will send the nurse to get you your lunch and I will come back later when he is awake." He smiled and then left, after he left I looking in the direction he pointed to see Sydney still sleeping.

What is with this guy? like why can't he wake up before me?

By the power invested in my and by the king, queen and country and pizza I demand you to awaken.

*super manly voice*

And just then he awakens. "Huzzah ivy the Magnificent." I say, "Ivy are you okay?" Noah asked with a concerned and confused look. "Do you want to call the doctor? I think they hit her to hard I guess she has completely lost it." Damien says he is sitting next to Sydney who is still wondering where he is.

Talk about deja vu.

"You buttholes I'm fine, I'm was just praising myself as I woke pudding over here with my mind."

I look at them and they both share confused looks. "So how long was I in LA LA land? and where is this nurse with my food I'm starving."

"You were sleeping for 2 days, we were scared you would never wake up."

"You were scared, not me." Damian pointed out, I hate when boys act so hard.

"AWWW that's so sweet." I tell Noah as I squeeze his hand and place a kiss on his cheek. "WHAT about me don't I get a kiss?" Damian asked with a sad face, I shake my head. "Why? You don't care much right so?" I tell him.