HE'S YOUR UNCLE?!?!

FRANCISCO HUNTER ON TOP!! - JONHHY DEPP

SYDNEY POV

"Lion King!"

"Avengers!"

"Lion King!"

"Avengers!"

"Then I'm leaving and you can watch Avengers all alone!" Ivy screamed and made her way to the door.

"FINE!" I huffed and crossed my arms, sinking lower into the soft mattress.

"YAY! You da best man!" She said and jumped back on my bed, making herself comfy.

She played the movie and her face became so adorable, like you know when the kids finally get something they wanted for so long. She seemed happy, as if she didn't any worries in the world. her smile didn't falter as she told me, "Take a picture, it will last longer." without even turning. I lightly chuckled and turned towards the screen, to watch Ivy's favorite movie.

~~~~~

Out of the blue – After the dad lion died *wipes off tears* - Ivy turned towards me. She climbed up onto my lap – something I liked, made me feel all warm and cozy. Okay, what the hell? Anyways, back to Ivy.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked with a look of nervousness.

"What is it?" I frowned thinking if anyone was bothering her.

"Well, with that cancer thing, did I like hit a nerve? Did something happen? It's okay of you don't wanna talk about it." I put on a blank look and stared at her for a while. When she asked if she had hit a nerve, the truth was she had.

Lily had cancer in her skin and she struggled a lot at the age of five, so when Ivy told me I had cancer, I immediately got thinking about my family, not even about my own health as much.

"If I tell you, I would then have to kill you." I joked half-heartedly which made her laugh. It was comforting to listen to her laugh as well as contagious. She eats now checking out my room, when her eyes landed on the book, lying upside down on my bedstand - Houston we have a problem, Code red, I repeat code red- Oh my god, she knows my weakness,

"omg will Grayson will Grayson" she said as she picked up the book "I love this book, it's the reason why I support gays and why I want to met a person with the same name as me at a porn store." She says with fireworks of excitement

"so you not going to make fun of me being a reader?" She gives me this cute look,

"And why would I make fun of you for that, in my defence I love a guy who, reads and is a badass" she said with a wink, and for some reason I had excitement butterflies going cuckoo in my stomach.

"WTF??? SNAP OUT OF IT" I mentally tell myself

After agreeing to her deal about telling a secrets once every month, I picked her up and threw her lightly on my bed -since it's to late for her to go home-

she mumbled "Butt crack" as she got the bed, That made me smile.

"You know you're so lucky." I told her.

"Why is that?" she asked with actual curiosity.

"You get to sleep next to a shirtless me, DUH! Every girl dies for this moment." No kidding.

"Oh, please, the only lucky one here is you, cause you are sleeping next to me." She countered.

"Yup, you're right, I should make most of this moment." And I pulled her flush against my bare chest. I could feel heat slowly rushing up to my cheeks but I pushed it down, thankful her back was turned towards me. "Goodnight, cupcake." I whispered slowly in her ear and slowly kissed her cheek. I saw a light pinkness in her cheeks and I smirked at the effect I had on her.