Shove YOUR words up where HIS sun doesn't shine.

SYDNEY POV

You know what's the worst feeling in the whole world?

When you're watching a really hot girl threaten someone and all the while, there's another asshole that comes behind you and places his own gun on your head.

Yup, that's it.

"I WOULDN'T DO THAT IF I WERE YOU!" A voice screamed next to me, like bro could you please not scream in my ear?

I racked my brain to match that voice and it was Uriah. I swear, his death will be by me.

"So everyone's here? Great." I heard Ivy mutter and she rolled her eyes, looking back at Elijah. "Tell your ass kisser to let him go."

"No way, you let Uncle go." Uriah said, digging the gun further into the side of my head.

"Better listen to him, Ivy." Elijah said, completely relaxed. Ivy examined his posture for a while before looking into my eyes. Her sea-green eyes were a little troubled but it was well hidden behind a wall of fury.

"I'll listen to him when I shove your words up where his sun doesn't shine." She said with a pump to her voice. Elijah looked at her confused and Ivy - Really, can that girl just not try to ruin anything for a while? - pointed the gun at his upper arm and shot, a loud sound and the sharp inhaling of Uriah but before he could process what was happening, with amazing precision, Ivy threw her gun at Uriah's head, hitting his forehead hard. Uriah groaned and lost his balance, loosening his hold on me and since his hand was flailing, his finger stressed over the trigger and shot at Ivy's upper arm, making her shout in pain and shock.

Ivy moved in front of me and pulled at my hand before preparing to run out the room.

"Wait here." She told me, before making her way towards Uriah and kicking his side, as he lay writhing in pain on the floor.

"You seriously had to do that?" I asked as she came back, my face monotone.

"What? I don't like him."

"Come on." At that, we both began running. As we reached the living room, suddenly there was a weight on my back that dragged me down.

Freaking One Direction song in my head.

"Got you." Elijah whispered in my ear, - I mean, come on. What is it with others and talking in my ear? It tickles. - and he pulled me up, clutching the collar of my jacket. As I straightened up, I heard Ivy groan while Uriah was on top of her, digging his thumb into her wound, the blood flowing even faster. Suddenly, it was as if something had switched on inside me and all I could see was red.

I turned my head to the right and saw a beautiful blue and white vase standing gloriously in all that mayhem. I twisted my wrist and wrapped my fingers around its thin neck so that I was holding it upside down as I let it smash into Elijah's head. Porcelain shattered and sprayed everywhere, nicking my skin and drawing a drop of blood. Elijah clutched his head and fell to his knee and I couldn't help but kick at a very highly personal area and wince myself.

I looked around and saw one of Uriah's eyes was swollen and coated with crimson and Ivy was getting up, struggling, groaning and tightly holding onto her arm, trying to stop the blood flow but failing. The red liquid seeped from in between her fingers as she staggered towards me, falling front but I took hold her.

"The....blood lo-loss." She muttered and I took her to a bathroom where I sat her up on the closed toilet. I opened the cabinet mirror and looked at the collection of pills and bottles. I hurriedly rummaged through and came across a pair of tweezers, a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and some bandages.