You're My Bitch For A Week

NOAH ON TOP!! - ZAC EFRON

 SYDNEY POV

            FRIDAY NIGHT.

"Cute bunny rabbit stripper or a Greek goddess?" Asked Amelia while holding up two costumes. Right now we are chilling at my place and getting ready for the party tonight "Sweetheart, bunny and rabbit are the same thing." I tell Amelia "your too cute and pretty to be a rabbit stripper" Emily tells Amelia while she was coloring my hair red. "Fine Greek goddess it is, but why can't I wear a sexy leather body suite like Ivy?" Amelia said in a sad tone while jumping on the bed "cause you're not hot enough..Duh" *Sexy hair flip*.

She makes this weird sad face, you know that face kids make when they want something, that innocent face which I hate, but she looks so cute right now... "JUST KIDDING!" I scream at her while jumping on her "BODY SANDWICH!" I scream and with that Emily comes and jumps on me while I lie on top of Amelia "we are diet bread...GO HEALTHY!" Emily screams on top of me that just made me laugh. "REALLY? Diet bread? Out of all the things in the world you said diet bread.. Tusk tusk I'm really disappointed in you Emily." I tell her "BOTH OF YOU ELEPHANTS GET OFF ME, I CAN'T BREATH I SWEAR TO GOD IF I DIE HERE I'M GOING TO HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES!" Amelia screams under us, Emily immediately jumps off me and I just roll off Amelia who is now red as a tomato "I HATE YOU TWO...I HOPE YOU DIE OF PERIODS!" and with that she just stomps to the bathroom leaving me and Emily grasping for air since we are laughing too hard.

I Did my make up for tonight, I'm going for a nude-ish look and I have highlighted some parts of my face to look more thin like Black Widow, AND YES I'M GOING AS SUPER HOT, BUTT KICKING CHICK WHO ROCKS A LEATHER BODYSUIT AND BOOTS! *mental high five* Once I was done, I helped Emily who also doing a nude look cause come on it's Pocahontas for god sake, she left her hair down and well for Amelia she had this beach look you know the shiny goddess makeup and her hair had this wave look which made her look different and more pretty, and well my hair which is now red and is pinned up  in like a bun kinda thing to complete my look.

Sexy leather bodysuit which showers bit extra cleavage than usual CHECK.
 Black high boots CHECK.
 Red hair CHECK.
 Big ass. CHECK.

I know I don't well have a small backside, it is pretty big I could easy pass off as a Kardashian. I mean my butt is award winning people. "And the award for the best ass goes too... Drum roll please.... IVY SOPHIA HUNTER".

CHECK, Gurl you gonna kill *does sexy hair flip*.

"OKAY! Listen up! Since it's your first high  school party, there are some rules:
RULE NUMBER 1: Don't take a drink from any one besides me.
RULE NUMBER 2: If a guy force's you into sleeping with him, kick in the nuts and run.
RULE NUMBER 3: Don't be the cause of the fight or in the middle of one cause gurl I could tell you some stories.
RULE NUMBER 4: If one of us gets drunk, it's your duty as a friend to hold our hair back while we puke our guts out.
RULE NUMBER 5: If you are going home with a guy, we need to be told and we need details.
RULE NUMBER 6: Always use protection.
RULE NUMBER 7: Don't eat any food over there cause people drug them."

I point at all the rules that I have written on a whiteboard, I really don't get why we have a whiteboard but "WE BEEZ RICH WITH A WHITEBOARD.. LIKE WHAT WHAT!" and gangsta pose. "If you follow these rules, you will have the best time of your life!" I tell them and they both nod with enthusiasm.

We pull up at Damien's house and the music was blasting, it legit could be heard from like a block away. "Are his neighbors deaf, cause clearly this music could walk up the dead... Oh hey look my great grandmother, see the music woke her up." I just turn to Emily who was looking quite annoyed already and burst into laughter.