Epic Fight: Straw Hat VS. Split-Head

Alright, before I begin, I'd just like to give a shout out to one of my Wattpad friends! OnePieceLover592! They have some amazing stories, and I'd love it if you guys could give them a shot. You won't be disappointed, I'm sure. They just finished one, called Into Bitter Darkness, and it was.... Oh my God, it was just awesome. So please, if it isn't too much trouble, once you get your daily dose of Raya Madness, check them out? PLEEEEAAAASE?

Alright, that's all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raya's POV

That announcer is once again one step away from earning my wrath. He's up on the stage, dancing around a bit manically, along with that sparrow of his. He seems much too happy, in my opinion. 

I really should have thrown a bigger rock.

It isn't just him, either. The whole of Foxy's crew is giddy and excited, dancing and laughing and cheering. I close my eyes to block out the idiocy, crossing my arms over my chest. I can hear them just fine, but I can pretend they aren't right in front of me. Which is a comfort in itself.

"The second round with an unexpected loss for the Groggy Monsters. The two teams are tied! Coming up is the third and final round of the Davy Back Fight that will decided everything! The game is the crowd favorite.... the most eagerly aniticipated.... BATTLE ROUND!!!"

"I can't wait any longer!!"

"Start the fight!!"

"First, we will pick the battle field...."

"We get to pick the battle field?" Zoro questions, looking over at the stage. How he's still on his feet, I have no idea. I myself am sitting on the ground, leaning back against his legs. He doesn't seem to mind, for which I'm grateful. The joy of returning to the Straw Hats left me a little weak in the kness.

I watch as Luffy makes his way away from our group and follows Foxy over to a cannon that looks a little.... off. It certainly doesn't look lethal in any sense of the word. My eyes widen, watching the two of them begin spinning the cannon, around and around, on its stand.

"With the Field-Chooser Cannon! Both players will spin the cannon.... and then.... when the cannon comes to a halt naturally...."

I hear a clink as the cannon seems to snap into place, twisting from its previous position as it slows down. "That doesn't look natural at all!" Usopp shouts in outrage. I have to say I agree with him. 

The cannon fires, with the announcer unnecessarily adding in sound effects. I'm fairly certain it didn't fire an actual cannonball. If it did, their ship's deck is screwed

"The Field-Chooser Cannon is coincidentally the ship of the Foxy Pirates!"

"Coincidence?! Yeah right! CHEATERS!!"

"It doesn't matter," Zoro says irritably. "Stop whining."

I get to my feet, shaking out my legs and dust off my pants. I stretch my arms over my head, while continuing to glare in the direction of the announcer. He sweat drops, before hopping onto his sparrow and taking to the air, where he continues with his commentary.

"Alright! Now the battlefield is chosen. It's time to explain the rules! The actual field is the area within a fifty meter radius of where the cannonball landed. So that's a circular field, one hundred meters in diameter! You may use any weapon on the ship. Aside from the contestants, no other person is allowed on the field. The first person to kick their opponent out of the field wins! That's all! By the way, the sapces above and under the circle are part of the field."