Say Hello To Tom (And The Frog Trying To Kill Him)

What's up people? You see the new cover? I hope you guys like it. If not, I don't mind going back to what I originally had. I just kinda wanted to make one. Anyway, no more talkie from the boring author. On with the thrilling story of Flynn D. Raya!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

The day is bright and calm. The sun shines down serenely, a luxury on the high seas. The waves are gentle, so quiet one might mistake this region for the Calm Belt. But the wind blows steadily and pushes the little vessel known as the Going Merry forwards at a generous pace.

The Straw Hats are taking the time to relax. And after such a trying for days, who can blame them?

It's been a total of seven days since the encounter with Aokiji, and the memory is still fresh in everyone's minds. But with a day such as this, no one wants to dampen the mood.

Nami, her job as navigator made easy this day, reclines in a beach chair she acquired from... somewhere, stretching out with a contented sigh. "Mm, the weather is nice today," she murmurs peacefully.

On the same portion of the upperdeck, Zoro has his back pressed to the railing, not too far from Nami. One arm is behind his head, while the other is lightly wrapped around the sleeping form of Raya, whose head is in his lap. She's curled up at his side, her breathing even and deep, a soft smile on her lips. Zoro's also alseep, as per usual this time of day. Their four swords are leaning on the rail, and Honoo is ice free, red sheath practically glowing crimson in the dazzling light.

"Na~~~~mi!"

Sanji, on the lower deck, spins and twirls in his "flirtatious" fashion, hearts floating around him as he holds up his silver platter. The aforementioned girl turns her head as he flows up the steps to stand in front of her, bowing forward slightly as he offers the dish he's prepared.

"This is potato paille," he says. "My newest invention. Would you like to try some?"

"Mm... delicious," she murmurs upon tasting.

"I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW!!" Sanji practically explodes, his joy that incredible. Of course, he's standing right next to the dozing duo, yet somehow fails to notice Raya. At first, anyway.

"Shut up, bastard!!" Zoro shouts, annoyed the cook doesn't seem to give a damn about his sleeping habits. Though if their roles were reversed (God forbid) he probably wouldn't care much either. "Raya's trying to sleep!"

At this, Sanji stops his joyous display and blinks down at his smallish crew mate, the one he's dubbed "goddess" several times. He can't seem to comprehend what he's seeing. Raya.... is sleeping.... (so far so good) in Marimo's lap....

"WHAT THE F*CK?!?!"

Raya yawns tiredly, and blinks open her luminous morganite eyes. She slowly sits up, rubbing her teary eyes.

"See what you did, Dartboard Brow?!" Zoro growls, shooting daggers at the perverted cook. "You're such an idiot! Couldn't you see that she was sleeping?! Why the hell were you screaming?!"

"Did Nami agree to flash you or something?" Raya asks in a slurred, sleepy voice, bleary eyes focusing on Sanji. The cook, at the thought of Nami flashing him, immediately dons his most perverted expression, nosebleed quickly forming. Raya sighs, knowing she's lost him. At least it got him off her and Zoro's backs.

"Really, Raya?" Nami asks, giving her an annoyed look. Slightly more awake, the fiery Straw Hat smiles cheekily at her orange-haired nakama. "You did offer a bunch of Alabastan soldiers the chance to see you naked if they paid," she points out, to which Nami shrugs and goes back to her sunbathing.