The End (of the Davy Back Fight)

So I've got a few things to ask you guys. Feel free to respond. Ya don't have to, but it's appreciated. So, I was wondering...

1. Would anyone be interested in a RP account for Raya? I dunno why, just thought it might be fun. I know she isn't famous or as well known as most of the RP people on wattpad, but it's just an idea.
2. I'm thinking of doing a one-shot of the Ocean's Dream arc from the anime, cause I have a great idea about the whole memory loss stuff. So yeah, this isn't a question. More of an announcement, but whatever.
3. I'm currently writing a Fairy Tail fanfic, cause I just recently got into the series and thought of an interesting story idea. If anyone wants to check it out when it's posted, it would be much appreciated. Hope I have some Fairy Tail fans out there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now we're talking! Wow that was a huge explosion *cough*!

I sit back down, holding my head in one hand, lifting my gaze to glare at the infuriation announcer circling the still smoking ship. I need to calm down. Losing my cool right now (even though it's probably too late) isn't my best idea. And as the majority of the Straw Hats are freaking on on a colossal scale, I need to remain calm and collected and believe in my captain. He will do anything for his nakama. That's what Zoro told me when I first joined the crew, and I haven't forgotten it once. And anything includes surviving and winning this ridiculous match.

"In our ship that just happens to be the battlefield... the Foxy Face Bombs that were convenietly left there were cleverly used by our Boss for a mega attack. Straw Hat was probably blown to pieces. If that happened, he'll have lost the match once part of his body leaves the arena!"

"This became strangely morbid," I mutter, watching as the smoke is blown back by the coastal winds, drifting off deck and dissipating in the misty air. 

"Yet another devastating knockout by our capt-- ACK!

I raise my head, and can't bite back a smile. Luffy's crouched on the mast above the drawn up sails, huffing and puffing, and beat to hell. But he's alive.

I plug one ear irritably when the announcer screeches through the Den-Den Mushi, only to be told off by Luffy. I smirk at that, wishing I could roast that sparrow's ass. Ok, actually it isn't the sparrow's fault. But I'm not a cannibal, so I'm not gonna bother with the freak of a commentator.

"Can it really be? Straw Hat Luffy's still alive! He must've dodged the explosion in a split second! Amazing! This... this is the true strength of a man with a hundred million bounty on his head!"

I join my friends in cheering Luffy on, screaming for him to kick Foxy's fat ass. And again, I recieve several Death Glares from the Foxy crew. I draw Honoo half out of her sheath as a sign of aggression, lifting my upper lip in a snarl. Their eyes widen and they quickly back off, nervously cheering for their captain again. Satisfied, I sit back and smile as I watch Luffy.

"The Straw Hat may have avoided the previous attack, but our Boss is poised to strike again! His confident laughter radiates forth from the veils of smoke! Our Boss' laughter.... takes away the enemy's chance to catch their breath! Where will he strike? How will Foxy the Silver Fox strike next?.... AH! A shadow!"

I partially stand from my seat, trying to gain a better view of the scene below me. When that fails, I jump up onto the bench, earning complaints and yells from the people seated behind me. Whatever, it's not like they could see before anyway.

I catch sight of the shadow he was referring to, and hold back a bark of laughter as it forms into a bulky shape. Foxy is the one covered in burns, smoke curling away from him and out his crooked mouth!