Radio

Bellamy's POV

"Hello?" Bellamy turned on his radio, speaking into it, "Raven? Clarke?"

All that came back was static.

"Anyone?"

He let out a grunt of frustration, setting the radio back in it's spot behind the painting, sliding it back into place. Now what am I gonna do?

Bellamy turned, finding Maya, the girl Jasper had met down here before Monty and him escaped. She gave him a questioning look, and he just shook his head. "It's not working."

"They must've found the radio signal and cut it off." she said. "But... that's okay. We can still do what you're here to do.. without them."

"How?" Bellamy questioned, "Raven was the one who knew what to do about the fog... and Monty knew how to handle the technology.. Can you do anything like that?" he snapped at her. At the hurt expression on her face, he began to apologize. "Sorry... I'm sorry... I'm just stressed."

"Bellamy," Maya said, "We can do this. I know someone who can help."

Bellamy nodded, following her out of the room.

---

Clarke's POV

Clarke and Lexa were eating breakfast; two bowls of dried fruits and meat, the usual meal served around this time of day. Clarke was in the middle of picking out a piece of meat when two cups were set down before them, a bit of water splashing down on the table. Clarke looked up, surprised to see Raven staring down at them.

"Raven kom Skaikru." Lexa said, lifting her head and leaning back. "To what do we owe the pleasure?"

Clarke gave Lexa an amused look before turning back to Raven, looking up at her with a smile. "What are you doing here?"

"Abby sent for me. She said you're having trouble with the radio?" Raven said, sitting down across from them. "I knew I shouldn't have left it here in the hands of your people."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lexa said, tone getting sharper.

"It's not like that, Commander." Raven bowed her head in respect. "I'm just saying that you haven't been around much technology."

"Anyway," Clarke intervened before Lexa could say anything. "Thank you, Raven. It's been stressing me out that we haven't been able to talk to him."

"Oh, trust me," Raven stood, grabbing her bag off the table beside her. "I know."

Clarke gave her a small smile, looking down at her bowl.

"Have a nice breakfast. I'll let you know when it's fixed." Raven called to them, waving from the entrance as she walked out, her bag bumping against her legs.

Clarke looked over at Lexa, who had her brows drawn together, and was still watching the door. "Are you okay?" she said, letting out a little chuckle at the cute expression on her face.

Lexa looked over at her, features softening, "Yeah. That girl is just..."

"You get used to it." She smiled. Clarke stood, lifting her bowl and her cup of water off the table. "I'll see you later. I've got to get to the healers tents."

"Okay." Lexa muttered from her seat, pushing her food around.

Clarke headed off, nodding at those who greeted her as she passed through on her way to the healers tent. Most of the people around her were sitting outside of makeshift tents, tending to horses or eating their breakfast.

Clarke reached the tent, pulling aside the flap and entering. Inside, there were several different branches leading off into different sections of the tent. Clarke passed through, in search of her mother.