Ch•19- End Credit Scene

I sat awkwardly at the desk in school with all my other classmates. A plain green dress was draped over my body. I was never much of a dress person to be honest. All around me, kids were dressed up in their best outfits. Parents stood at the back of the classroom watching the presentation that the teacher was giving. I glanced over my shoulder to look at Dad.

He stood next to Pepper with a bunch of other parents who stared at him. He was the most famous person in the room, and everyone knows who he is. Dad was also the only person wearing sunglasses in the room so of course he stood out, and also the fact that he is now known as 'Iron Man'.

I flashed the two of them a smile before looking back to the front of the room.
A fellow classmate of mine was at the front of the room, talking about her father. How he is a firefighter for the Malibu fire department.
Honestly, nobody was really paying attention, most of the people in the classroom were focusing on my Father, who stood silently in the back.

"Alright thank you Scarlett" My teacher clapped her hands together once her presentation was over. Scarlett smiled and walked back to her desk as her father retreated to the back of the classroom "Who's next, Jessi! How about you, come on up here!" She spoke to me in a kind tone, the exact opposite of her personality. Today is parent career day.

"Oh, ok" I slid off my chair and looked back to Dad. He sniffed and lamely walked to the front with me. We both weren't interested in this. The students in the class perked up as we stood in front. My teacher sat eagerly at her desk.

Flashes of light shined bright in my face from the side of the room. I remembered all the photographers and news cameras that were filming us at this moment. My parent career prevention was being broadcasted on the news. I breathed nervously and pulled out a note card to read "Um... I'm Jessi Seb- Stark, and this is my Dad, Tony Stark. He has a lot of jobs, like an e- engineer, a mechanic, chemist, physicist, entrepreneur, and a corporate executive..." I looked to Dad nervously, then to the classroom as I listed off his numerous hobby's.

All the nine year old kids staring at us seemed completely lost by all these difficult words "He does a lot of stuff at work, but he also owns a company called Stark Industries which you have maybe heard of, right? Well actually he just gave the company over to a woman named Pepper... and uh..." God I hate public speaking.

Some of the students nodded slowly. The reporters had their cameras pointed directly at me. They had all squeezed into the corner of the already small classroom. Dozens of teachers crowded around the door to get a look at us "and uh..." I completely forgot everything I was going to say. Stage fright took over.

"You know what?" Dad spoke up, putting his hand on my shoulder "let's face it, the only thing you care about is that I'm Iron Man"
Everybody in the room mumbled yes "but being Iron Man, yes... is sort of a job, but it's more of a side job. Over the past couple months, I found a new job, one that means more to me than anything" I raised my eyebrows as he continued to speak. What was he talking about? Has he found a part time job that I don't know about?

The next thing he said after that blew my mind "My first job now is being a Father"
The reporters in the room 'awwed' and gushed at his words. I bit my lip embarrassingly "Still, any man can be a Father, but it takes something special to be a Dad, and... I guess you could say I'm still working on it" he chuckled.

"Mr. Stark?" one of the reporters asked "may I ask Jessica a question?" Dad looked to me, as if asking for my permission.

I looked to the women "Yea, it's fine. But my name is Jessi"

"Right, Jessi, sorry. My question is, what was your first impression of Mr. Stark, and what is your opinion now?"

I laced my fingers together behind my back and thought about the question for a minute "I was... unsure. I was kinda scared of change" I looked up to him, he looked at me "But now, I think that this is where I'm suppose to be, you know? I think he's doing a pretty good job"

My teacher cleared her throat for attention "So what exactly is your Fathers job?"

I smiled "I... guess you could say he's a super hero... BUT CAPTAIN AMERICA'S BETTER"

A/N : You know I had to do it to em.