Chapter One

All was silent. A small, violet armored bot pricked her ears up. One ear would turn one direction while the other would turn an opposite direction. After a few minutes of listening to nothing, the bot stopped, her ears just staying up. The bots eyes curiously looked around. All she could really spot, from her spot behind a pile of rocks, was a space bridge. The space bridge was about ten, maybe even twenty, times her height. The bot wasn't big like all the other bots. She still had some stellar cycles in her, so she had plenty of time to grow.

The bot sighed, hiding behind her pile of rocks. Nothing. Nothing was happening. Well, that was for the next three seconds before the bot heard shots being fired. The bot got up again and looked back at the space bridge. Three Autobots, and two Decpticons. The two Decpticons were still in vehicle mode while the Autobots were in Bot mode.

The Decepticon tank fired purple beams at the Autobots. One bot turned in to pure steel, making the beams harmless to him. Once those beams hit him, another bot picked up a huge chunk of the Cybertronian earth and threw it at the Decpticons. The Decpticons swerved out of the way. The tank fired five more beams. Another bot shot out fire at the beams, destroying them all. Except one. Which struck him in the leg. In a few seconds, a medic was by his side, scanning his leg. Before she could help him, a frog Decepticon caught her and then spit her out to the other two Autobots, orange slime covering her. The two Autobots were hit.

The small bot behind the pile of rocks watched the whole scene before her. As the two bots got up to fight a femme Decepticon, two arrows struck the femme and the two Autobots transformed and went toward the space bridge. The bot took notice of the arrows path and looked toward the mech that shot them. A tall brown and golden armored bot had his bow out, ready to shoot again. Suddenly, a plane started shooting at him, each shot missing however, but the plane flew low enough to make the bot fall off the bridge.

The Autobot watched the scene before him. Another bot came in and stomped the ground, causing the Spacebridge to shut down. The femme Decptiocon shouted at the other Decepticon, leading him to stomp the ground and have the Spacebridge come back online. It wasn't long before all of the Autobots were on the ground.

The mahogany armored bot got up to his feet and glanced around. He noticed the young bot, hiding behind the rocks, and glanced back at the Decepticons before him. He had a plan in mind.
"We will now take control of the SpaceBridge." The femme Decpticon said, standing in front of the mahogany bot. A smirk appeared on his face.
"You'll have to get past us." He said. The Decepticon paused and looked around.
"Perfect." The bot thought. He quickly looked back at the young bot.
"KID! CATCH!" He shouted, throwing his bow towards the young bot. The young bot looked up and ran towards the bow and caught it in her hands. The Decepticons looked down at the bot that had Autobot's bow. They all stayed silent, before bursting in to laughter.
"That's the best you've got? How pathetic!" The femme bot laughed. The young bot felt hurt by her words, but then pulled her ears back and aimed at the femme Decepticon. Before any of the Decepticons could take a second look at the 'pathetic' young bot, they heard a howl of pain from the femme bot. They all turned their attention towards her and saw two arrows had struck her in the eye.

"Not so pathetic now, aren't we?!" The mahogany bot shouted. All the Decpticons looked down at him, anger raging inside them.

"Oh Slag. . ."

"Hey!" The mahogany bot looked toward the young bot. She tossed back his bow. The mahogany bot grabbed it out of the air and aimed at one of the Decepticons. All the bots glared down at him. That was, until a shadow loomed over them. Their optics widened and they all looked up. A silver - grey dragon, about as tall as the Spacebridge itself, loomed protectively over the Autobots. The dragon glared down at them, it's blue optics striking fear in to their red ones. Without a moment to spare, the dragon outstretched it wings and roared.

The Autobots watched as each of the Decepticons ran off, trying to dodge the dragon's claws as it swatted at them. After they could see them no more, they all leaped for joy. The mahogany bot looked up at the dragon. The dragon looked down at him, a calm silence between them. Without a word, the dragon transformed.

Back in to the young bot.

The mahogany bot stared at the bot. This bot was completely different from them. Dark violet armor with sharp spikes and plates near the bots shoulders and two ears which were now perked up. The young bot tilted one ear to the side and looked at him in a confused manor. The male bot looked at the young bot.

"Who are you?" He asked. The young bots ears were suddenly pulled back.

"I don't have a name."