Chapter Ten

Ultra Magnus allowed the youngling to go to Earth to stay with Optimus Prime and his team.

"Rodimus Prime," Ultra Magnus started, just before Rodimus left with the youngling, who was now free from her stasis cuffs. Rodimus looked up.
"Find a name for that bot."
Rodimus nodded.

Rodimus made it to the assigned ship with the AniFormer by his side. Sentinel Prime's team was to help the AniFormer get to Earth.

Sentinel stood near the ship, his arms crossed against his chest, with the most unhappy face he had. He clenched his servos against his arms and gritted his dental plates as Rodimus and the youngling got closer. Rodimus stopped right in front of him. By then, Sentinel looked as if he would break his own arm plating and was growling.

"Got something to say?" Rodimus dared to ask.
"You got lucky, both of you!" Sentinel growled. Rodimus could hear the youngling huff, making him smirk.

Rodimus went into the ship, rubbing a servo against the youngling's head before Sentinel could follow them up in to the ship. Jazz and the Jet Twins were already at their stations, making sure everything was operating correctly. Sentinel sat in his seat as Captain. Rodimus sat down in an empty seat, the AniFormer transforming in to her cat form, but smaller, and jumping onto Rodimus, curling up on his lap. Rodimus used a digit to scratch the youngling's head. She purred. Rodimus loved hearing her purr. Such a soft sound, but yet, a very calming and lovable sound.

By the time the ship was up and heading toward Earth, the youngling had gone into stasis. Rodimus had stopped scratching the youngling's head and looked out the window. Only stars. Millions and millions of them. He opened his servo, the necklace dropping out a bit. Rodimus had wound it around his servo. The bot looked down at the youngling. Her ears kept moving, one in one direction while the other was in another or the opposite direction.

Rodimus sighed. His spark ached. Yes, it was his idea that the AniFormer be sent to Earth, but it hurt to know that the AniFormer would be farther away from him and the team.

Rodimus looked back at the necklace, the crystals shining in the light in the ship, the colors seemed to be brighter than they really were. The youngling moved on his lap. Rodimus looked down. The AniFormer picked up her head, and sneezed. However, she managed to fly backwards, into the wall. Rodimus put a servo to his mouth. Every bot in the ship turned to see what happened, all of them having the same confused expression on their faceplates. Sentinel looked at Rodimus.
"Did she fall off your lap?"
"No, she sneezed!" Rodimus said, trying to keep his smile and laughter behind his hand and to himself.

They all looked back to see the youngling cat pick herself up and shake her head. They all stared, their mouths gaped open. The AniFormer walked back to Rodimus, the other bots watching as she curled up on his lap again.

"How is that even possible?!" Said a surprised Rodimus. "You shouldn't be able to sneeze, fly into a wall and walk it off!" The cat only huffed.
"There is no such thing as 'logic' in your kind, is there?" Only an ear twitched.
"Can grow and shrink in size, turn into any animal at will, can sneeze and fly into stuff and walk it off, what's next?" Rodimus mumbled.

It turned out to be the middle of the night on Earth, which would make it harder to find both Decpticons and the Autobot ship.

Rodimus followed the youngling, who was still in cat form, out of the ship. The youngling looked around, sniffing the air. Rodimus watched for a bit.
"Kid." He called. The youngling turned and hopped over to him. Rodimus knelt down to the small bot, who sat down in front of him, and held out the necklace for the youngling.

The youngling stared at it before giving the accessory a small sniff. Rodimus chuckled and placed the necklace around the cat's neck. He then rubbed the cat's head and walked back to the ship. He turned around at the entrance and looked into the youngling's optics.

"Good luck, and be good, Sharp."

The last thing he heard was a whine and a chirp from her.