Chapter Three

Rodimus opened the door to his room, the young bot following behind him. Rodimus's room did not contain much. Most of the room was taken up by his berth, which was in the middle of the entire room. A bunch of purple energon cubes were scattered on the floor.
"Don't mind the mess, these are just rushed meals." Rodimus told the small bot.

The small bot looked around the room. She noticed a small door at one side of the room. The bot guessed it was a room to store the energon cubes. The bot picked up a purple cube and sniffed it. The cube may have been clean of its liquids, but the sweet scent of energon still lingered with the cube.

Rodimus looked behind him to see the youngling sniffing the cube. No wonder why he couldn't pick up the sound of her steps. The bot stopped sniffing the cube and looked back at Rodimus, a questioning look on her face. Rodimus knew what she was inquiring.

"Just toss it aside." He said. The young bot tossed the cube over her shoulder. There had to be something to throw away all these cubes. But what was that 'something' that bot would have to look for?

Rodimus laid down on his berth and placed his servo's behind his head and crossed his stabilizing servos. He looked back at the young bot, their optics meeting. Rodimus used one servo and patted the space next to him. The young bot stared at the space at where Rodimus had tapped, her ears twitching. Rodimus looked at the bot, confusingly. Did she not understand gestures?

Finally, the bot transformed into a cat, not as large as the dragon, but her own size. The bot jumped up onto the berth and curled up near Rodimus, giving a small purr. Rodimus's optics had grown wide and his mouth hanged open. The young bot was already drifting into to stasis, but felt as though she could sense his expression at that moment.

Rodimus was lost for words.
"Wha- how- Whe- I'm just going to recharge." With that, Rodimus closed his optics and drifted into stasis.

Sentinel Prime walked around the ship, looking for the Jet Twins. He didn't mind them going around and checking things out but, they would usually tell him where they were going around the ship. Sentinel had already looked around in the most common places they would be.

"If they aren't here then where on Cybertron can they be?" Sentinel Prime questioned. He suddenly heard footsteps behind him. Sentinel looked behind him, seeing a blue bot and an orange one coming at him.

"Sentinel Prime, sir!" The bots said. The twins stopped right in front of him and saluted.

"Where on Cybertron have you two been?!" Sentinel Prime exclaimed. The twins put their arms down.

"Sorry, Sentinel Prime, sir!" Jet Storm apologized.

"We stopped and said 'hello' to Rodimus Prime and a youngling that was walking with him." Jet Fire replied. Sentinel had a confused look but spoke with a stern tone.

"What youngling?"

"Oh, Sentinel Prime, sir, I don't think you've seen her before." Jet Fire told Sentinel.

"She's small with violet and grey armor, spiky armor, yellow plates on the back of her shoulders, and two pointed ears." Jet Storm explained. Sentinel was still at a loss.

"What do you mean 'pointed ears'?"