Chapter Eight

The brown Autobot looked at Rodimus.

"Excuse me, but, who are you?" The brown bot asked.

"Rodimus. Rodimus Prime," Rodimus answered, "And I suggest you back off the AniFormer."

"Why should I? She's my case."

"She's something that will tear you apart if you get too close to her. Don't think she won't. She almost crushed a team of Decpticons with her own claws." That was enough to make the brown bot mute.

"How do you know?!" A bot shouted.

Rodimus turned to the crowd of Autobots before him. They all stared back at him. Rodimus looked at the the youngling. She stopped growling, her optics returning back to her blue ones, and looked up at Rodimus.

"She saved my team." Rodimus placed a servo against the cracked glass. The youngling placed hers against the glass as well, in the same place Rodimus had his, smiling and moving her ears up and down. Her soft purr returned to fill Rodimus's audio receptors. Rodimus smiled. He could imagine the youngling having a tail and wagging it ferociously at the sight of him.

Autobots around Rodimus glanced at each other with worried faceplates and questioning ones as well.

"How do we know if she won't attack us? Or Ultra Magnus?!"

"What if she's only supposed to attack bots in the Elite Guard?!" Some bots began to panic, looking at Rodimus, and then exchanging questions with each other once more.

"It's neither! She won't attack anyone! Not unless you're a Decpticon!" Rodimus shouted above the voices of the crowd around him. Everything stopped as he shouted his answer.

"Are you sure?" Rodimus growled. Some of these bots were really pushing his limits.

"Jet Storm! Jet Fire!" Rodimus called out. Rodimus knew that if Sentinel was here, they were most likely nearby.

In a few seconds, both orange and blue Autobots were in front of him.
"You called, Rodimus Prime, sir?" they asked in sync.

"You remember this little youngling, don't you?" Rodimus inquired, stepping to the side for the twins to see.

"Of course!" They both said, excitedly.
"That's the youngling with no memory!" Jet Fire said.
"Or a name." Finished Jet Storm.

"No memory?" Rodimus heard a femme whisper. More whispers followed soon after. The area was now a whispering mess, every few bots talking here and there. Rodimus could see some bots shuddering. Other bots looked at the youngling with sympathetic looks. At least some bots had sympathy for the youngling.

"I don't believe you for a nano-klick." An upset Sentinel spoke. Both Rodimus's and the AniFormers optics fell heavily at him.
"I want her memories checked. And that's not an option." Sentinel ordered.

"Yes, Sentinel Prime, that is an option for the council to decide." A stern voice rose from the crowd.

Rodimus and Sentinel looked to one side. Autobots gasped as they saw not only Perceptor, Alpha Trion, but the leader of Autobots and the Elite Guard, Ultra Magnus.

Autobots moved, making a path for him and saluting to him. Rodimus and Sentinel did the same, raising their servos above their optics. Rodimus took a quick glance at the youngling. She stood frozen, but Rodimus was unsure if she stood out of curiosity, or of surprise.

Ultra Magnus walked forward, Perceptor and Alpha Trion following behind him. Ultra Magnus stood in front of Rodimus and Sentinel, both still saluting to him, before he turned to see the cracked glass of the cell and the AniFormer. A bit of curiosity lingered in her optics. Ultra Magnus looked down at the stasis cuffs around her wrists.

"How did she break the glass?" All bots looked at each other. No one spoke up. Ultra Magnus looked at the sharp points of armor on her shoulders. One side held a few small pieces of broken glass. The AniFormer looked at her shoulder. She moved her joint, making the pieces of glass fall off. Ultra Magnus watched the pieces fall, before looking back at the youngling. All she did was drag her stabilizing servo, against the pieces, and dragged them behind her.

Finally, Ultra Magnus turned to Rodimus and Sentinel.

"Council Room, with the AniFormer. Now."