Chapter Four

An ear twitched and a tail flicked. The young bot opened her optics, her eyes meeting the light blue walls of the room. The bot yawned, her sharp teeth gleaming in the light. She closed her mouth plate and shook her head. The bot looked at Rodimus, who was still in stasis.

The youngling hopped off the berth and began to sniff the ground. Once more, the scent of energon lingered with the cubes on the floor. The bot stopped and let her eyes wonder around the room for a moment. The bot took notice of a square frame outlined on the wall. The bot transformed back into her bot form and walked over to the wall. She placed her servo on the square and pushed. The bottom of the square opened.

Rodimus opened his optics, staring up at the ceiling. He yawned, stretching his servo out to his side. His servo was met with the the younglings armor. Rodmius's audio sensors once more heard the youngling purr. He turned his head, his optics meeting hers.

The young bot's tail began flicking furiously, her purr becoming louder. Rodimus chuckled, patting the bots head. Rodimus sat up and looked around his room.
"Oh, it's cleaned." He thought, lazily,
"Wait! What?!
Not a single energon cube was on the floor! Not even a drop of it's liquids were to be seen!

The young bot sat up, still in its cat altmode. Rodimus looked down at the bot. The bot looked up, one ear twitching.
"Did. . .you clean the whole room?" Rodimus enquired. The younglings optics only stared at his. Rodimus could have sworn he saw a small smile on the cats faceplate in place of the younglings face. Rodimus got off his berth and headed toward the door in the wall.

The youngling transformed, out of her cat mode, and back into her bot mode. Rodimus came out with two energon cubes. The young bots theory had been confirmed. The room was to hold the energon cubes.

Rodimus handed a cube to the youngling and started to gulp down his energon. The young bot looked at hers, the cube giving off a purple glow. She took a small sip of the liquid. Rodimus had finished his in just a matter of seconds. Rodimus wiped his mouthplate and threw away the cube, properly. The youngling kept taking small sips of the energon's liquids. Rodimus smiled, he found it adorable how the youngling sipped the liquid.

The youngling finished the energon and threw the cube away. Rodimus patted the bots head. The bot let out a small giggle.
"Come on kid, lets gets some fresh air."

Rodimus and the young bot walked around Cybertron. They did not plan to go anywhere special, just wondered aimlessly. Some Autobots stopped and said hello to both of them, sometimes giving quizzical looks at the young bot, but they were still kind enough to respect the differences of the youngling.

As Rodimus and the young bot continued walking, Rodimus heard a voice calling his name.

"Rodimus Prime, Sir!"

He turned to see Brawn, Iron Hide, Red Alert, and Hot Shot, who's leg was bandaged up and he was using crutches.

"Hey team." Rodimus called out. His team caught up with him.
"How you doing?" Rodimus asked, taking an extra glance at Hot Shot.
"Much more better, especially after that last save." Iron Hide answered.

Hot Shot glanced at the youngling. The younglings optics found his. Her ears instantly moved up and down and a smile appeared on the bots faceplate. Hot Shot couldn't help but smile back at the young bot.

"So, do we know who the youngling is?" Iron Hide catechized, focusing on the little bot.

"No, nor does she seem to know about herself.", Rodimus answered. All optics dropped down to the youngling. She only looked up, the ears moving up and down.

"Rodimus Prime!" Another voice called out. Everyone turned. Sentinel Prime walked over to the small team of Autobots.

"Sentinel Prime, sir!" They all announced, saluting, except for the youngling, who seemed very confused of what they were doing.

Sentinel stopped in front of Rodimus Prime.

"Is there something wrong, sir?", Rodimus asked.

Sentinel Prime looked down at the youngling next to him. His optics widened, "Impossible!"