Chapter Nine

The youngling stood in the middle of council room, looking up chiefly at the bots in the council room. Two, white, guard Autobots stood at both sides of the youngling.

Rodimus hated how overprotective the Autobots were. The youngling was in stasis cuffs, bots couldn't do a thing on stasis cuffs. Try to transform, get electrocuted, try to use a weapon, get electrocuted, try to break them? Good luck with that.

Rodimus let out a deep, aggravated, sigh. He was on the right side of the council room, Sentinel resided on the other side. Long Arm Prime was on his side, and the Jet Twins and Jazz were with Sentinel Prime. Preceptor, Alpha Trion, and Ultra Magnus, were in the middle of the council room, staring down at every bot in the room. Rodimus would see the youngling shrink in size as Ultra Magnus let his gaze fall upon her.

After a few minutes of silence, Ultra Magnus let his gaze drift over to Sentinel Prime. Sentinel looked up.
"Your argument?"
Sentinel's eyes narrowed. "The AniFormer should not stay! She should be destroyed, so the past does not repeat itself!"

Ultra Magnus looked at Rodimus Prime.
"The youngling should stay. She has not committed a crime, nor is she as dangerous as Sentinel claims. Also, she has no memory of her past, how can we blame her for anything ?"

"I must agree, Ultra Magnus, I have visited the AniFormer, she seems completely harmless." Alpha Trion added.

"Thank you, Alpha Trion, but looks can be deceiving." Ultra Magnus countered.

"Sir?" Rodimus spoke up. All bots turned their attention to him.
"Not to be rude, but, doesn't the youngling's actions speak for her? She has encountered many Autobots and saved an entire team and stayed calm when confused about the other bots near her." Autobots turned and looked at each other. The Jet Twins looked at the AniFormer, who was looking at Rodimus.

Ultra Magnus stared at him.
"Why do you call this, AniFormer, a 'youngling', Rodimus Prime?"

Rodimus looked over to the youngling.

"She maybe different from us, but she is still. . ." Rodimus struggled to find the words.
"A child?" Jet Storm finished. All bots looked at him.
"It is what the organics call their small ones." Ultra Magnus looked back at Rodimus. He only nodded.

"A child?! That "child" is capable of more than you think, Rodimus Prime!" Sentinel barked.

"Enough Sentinel!" Ultra Magnus shouted.

Suddenly, an idea popped into Rodimus's processor.

"Why don't we send her to Earth?" Every bot looked at him, as if he were a maniac.

"Are you-"

"Why do you wish to send the AniFormer to Earth, Rodimus?" Ultra Magnus interrupted the other blue Elite Guard.

"The youngling can learn how to take the forms of the organic creatures, making it easier to protect herself from Decepticons, but she can also live with Optimus Prime's team, instead of here, that way, she's not taken away from Autobot servos, but she's also not completely vulnerable to Decepticon servos as well."

The room stayed silent for a moment. Everybot seemed to be waiting for a response from Ultra Magnus.

"Ultra Magnus, sir,", Began Sentinel, " What if that is what the AniFormer wants us to do?"

Rodimus went to respond when his voice was stopped by metal scrapping metal. All bots turned to see the youngling using the middle of her cuffs behind her ear, moving her head side to side.

"She's trying to break them!" Sentinel shouted.

"No! She's trying to scratch behind her ear!" Rodimus thought. Apparently, he wasn't the only one that caught on.

Immediately after his thought, The Twins jumped out of their spots and ran toward the guards, who had their weapons out.

Jet Fire stopped and started spinning his arm, creating a fireball in his hand. The guards gasped and stepped back. Jet Storm threw his arms toward the guards, creating a wind gust that sent the guards back in to a wall. Jet Storm went over to the small bot and started scratching behind her ear.

The youngling stopped scrapping the stasis cuffs against her armor. She took her arms away from her head and let Jet Storm scratch behind her ear. Her purr returned and so did the thumping of her stabilizing servo. All bots now had their mouthplates opened, besides Ultra Magnus and Rodimus, who had a smile on his face and his arms crossed.

Jet Storm stopped scratching behind the younglings ear.
"You could have asked for a servo." Jet Storm said. The youngling looked back at the guards.

"Guards are not the best to ask for a servo, brother." Jet Fire told Jet Storm, scratching the AniFormer's ear once more.

"Still believe she's doing this on purpose?" Rodimus questioned Sentinel. Sentinel only stood there, his mouthplate hanging. His two favorite Autobots, helping out a supposedly long enemy, and the 'enemy' responding happily to them, as though they were the best of friends.