Chapter Thirteen

All the bots followed behind Ratchet as they drove back to the plant. All of them still questioned Ratchet's actions. Why did it seem like he hated the little bot? And why was he so suspicious of it?

Once they were at the plant, they all transformed out of their altmode. Ratchet still had the dragon in the magnetic ball, in which the dragon head-butted and fell back, whimpering. Optimus looked at the dragon, and then at Ratchet.

"Are you going to let it out?"

"No."

"Why?"
Ratchet growled as he looked at the dragon, who pouted inside the ball.
"You never know." He growled.
"About what?!" Screeched Bumblebee. "It looks completely normal, Ratchet!"
Ratchet ignored the young, yellow bot, and went into the bay. Bee growled.
"Come on, Bee, let's go play some games." Sari said, hoping that would help calm him down. Everyone else split up as well.

Ratchet set the magnetic ball down, finally releasing the creature. The dragon sniffed the bed. Ratchet watched as it walked and sniffed, before turning around and starting to grab some of his tools.

The dragon looked out at the exit, wondering what else lied beyond this room. It jumped, only causing it to be caught in Ratchet's servo and placed back on the bed. The dragon pouted once more.

Ratchet put his tools to the side and used his finger digit light. First was the bots mouth, then audio receptors, and last, the creatures optics. Ratchet stood up and noticed something around the dragons neck. He picked it up and inspected it.

Cybertronian crystals? This creature was on Cybertron? If so then. . .

"How did you end up on Earth?" Ratchet whispered the rest to himself. The dragon whined, sliding the piece off Ratchet's servo. He turned to his tools.
"Let's get this over with." He said, turning to the dragon. The dragon's optics grew large at the tool. It was a very sharp object, bigger than itself. The dragon whined at the ideas of what the MediBot could do with that tool.

Ratchet brought the tool closer to the dragon. The dragon quickly backed up to the edge of the bed, jumped off, and dashed out of the bay, Ratchet screaming at it to come back.

Bumblebee and Sari were playing their game once more, Bumblebee still winning against Sari. Sari paused the game when she heard the wind whiz below her. She checked the side of the couch. Sari shrugged and went back to the game. Ratchet came by, looking at Bumblebee and Sari.

"Have you two seen the dragon?"
Bumblebee and Sari shook their heads. Ratchet walked off.

The dragon poked her head out from under the couch, watching as the MediBot walked away. After the red and white mech walked away, the dragon wiggled her way out from under the couch and ran off into a different room.

Prowl sat in his room, meditating, near his tree. For a while, it was just himself. But that ended when something entered his room and climbed up the tree. Prowl stopped and looked up, confused. Ratchet then walked in.

"Have you seen the dragon?" He questioned.

"It's not with you?" Prowl questioned back. Ratchet growled and walked away.

The dragon popped out from the tree and hoped along somewhere else.

Optimus watched carefully at the history video playing. Something banged against his chair. He looked down, but nothing was there. He went back to the video. Ratchet walked in soon after.

"Prime, have you seen the dragon?"
Optimus paused his video.

"No. Why?" The dragon came out from under Prime's desk and dashed out of his room. Ratchet ran after it, Optimus following him.

The dragon ran into the room where Bulkhead was painting. The dragon jumped up on the canvas and jumped onto a beam above all the bots. When Ratchet showed up, the dragon raised it's shoulders and hissed.

"What did you do?" Optimus questioned. Soon, Prowl, Bumblebee, and Sari ran in, looking up at the dragon, who still had its shoulders raised, but growling instead of hissing at Ratchet.

"What ever he did, it didn't like it." Prowl stated.

"I was just trying to get a metal sample, but it got spooked by the tool." Ratchet explained, holding his tool up and a plastic container.

"Why do you need a metal sample?" Optimus questioned. Ratchet looked up at the dragon.

"Prime, do you see that chain around it's neck?" Optimus Prime looked at the dragon. Colors other than silver gleamed in the light. Crystals?

"Yes." Prime admitted. "But what does that have to do with a metal sample?"

"Those are Cybertronian crystals, Prime, meaning that it was on Cybertron, before it came to Earth."

Prime felt his optics widen. The dragon was Cybertronian? And it could change into animals? What was Ratchet truly hiding?