Confessions

Nicki's Pov

The feeling that  Mia kissed someone is hard to handle. I'm in a dilemma  and i did not wish to face it so i choose to act cool. I know i pushed her to do so but when I think calmly i can't share her with anyone and i have fear to let her know this. I then saw her , as she came closer and closer i felt her eyes fix on me i try avoid her but my heart and eyes agreed not to listen to me. I saw her. And it was enough not to look away. Her brown eyes , her hand was continuously tucking her hairs behind her ears, and her face was simply glowing with happiness. I realized that i stared way too much but i did not care. It felt right.

Mia's Pov

I am in a good mood. Technically I did what Nicki wanted! Technically, i shake my head to snap out of those thoughts. As i walked into the college , i felt someone staring at me. It was not uncomfortable as i felt my lips curled into a smile. I continued to walk down to her as she set her glance just at me. 

'Hey, what's up?' I said moving closer to her and i stood next to her.

'Nothing, i was just hanging out' she said casually playing with her hands , she looked nervous!

'Hey , are you nervous? What's wrong, is everything fine?' I said in a soothingly tone as i made her look at me and obviously she looked away.

'What's wrong? I am alright.' She said while staring at her foot.

'No , you are  not alright. Come on , i am your friend , share it. You will feel better. I am here for you.' I said in calm tone trying to convince her to spit out what's wrong.

'Oh just go and kiss your newly found boyfriend! I am alright and happy and i do have friends which will always be here so stop worrying!' She suddenly snapped at me , moving away and she joined her friends.

What the hell is wrong with her. Boyfriend , damn i have no boyfriend stupid! But what could have gone wrong with her i can't figure it out. My heart pained with that but what really pissed me off is  the sight of seeing her laughing with all of those friends of hers. Why can't she be that much with me ..that close. I did whatever she asked then why! To hell with everything! I stormed out of that place and i proceed to my further classes.

Nicki's Pov

I was hell rude to her but it was needed. I know she told me that that guy she kissed was not a serious matter for her and they are not in a relationship but still she kissed him or he kissed her! Damn i was going mad with this kiss matter. But i am right, how can she bloody kiss anyone without knowing them. The more i think of her , the more i am reminded of what she did and i end up feeling anger towards her.  I saw her again in lunch time and she was walking around alone. I was among my friends cracking jokes and just having some chats. I saw her from far and she was not looking at me as she used to. I wanted to go to her but as i see her , her lips all i can pictured is her kissing someone and it ruined my mood. And i stopped myself to go to her...though i miss her.

She ignored me. She can't do that , she should have come to pacify me and make it up for me. I can't tolerate that.I must confront her. With a several yes and no round , i finally opt to listen to my heart and i found myself waiting for her near the rest room which turn to be the least crowded place. I need privacy to talk with her. I saw her walking . Within seconds ,  I drag her into the room. I held her hand and pulled her into the dark room. Before she start her screaming for help i placed my hand over her mouth and i pressed myself closer to her holding her one hand firmly with mine. She tried to struggle at first but then as she realized it's me , she relaxed and she looked at me with confusion all over her face.

'Leave me, i have class!' She said as she struggles to get out of my hold.

'You own me an explanation for your actions' I said while holding her even closer and firmly.

'Oh really? You own me explanation! I did nothing.  You ignored me for no reason.' She said in a angry tone as she stare at me.

'If i ignored you , you should have come after me! It's your fault!' You owned to explain this action of yours.' I said looking at her sternly as i saw tears forming in her eyes.

'I can't make  you happy even if i do all that you asked me to do' she said whispering and ready to burst into tears. 

'Then why the hell you kissed that guy when you want to make me happy! Why do you try make me happy and not him!' I blurt out as she looked at me.

'I am scared to lose you! I did not not kiss anyone...i lied to you' she confessed with tears in her eyes and i felt happy hearing that she did not kiss anyone but soon the happiness got faded into confusion why did she lied?

'Why the hell did you lied' I snapped at her.

'Because you threatened to leave me and i can't be without you not even for a second' She repeat herself continuously the same thing until i react and i hold her closer and i looked at her.

'Then don't be without me... make it up for me.' I said as i make her look at me by holding her chin.  She continued to look at me not understanding anything. She looked like she is in a mess. And i can't help thinking that i made her get into such situation.

'I don't want to stay far from you' She chanted the same things over and over again and i just held her by her waist and hug her closer to me.

'I love you' I whispered to her to which she reacted by holding me firmly to her. She looked shocked . I was scared. What if she backed out? What if she hates me? What if she rejects me? But she asked something which made me regain all my confidence and happiness back.

'You love me? Really?' She questioned me as she eagerly wait for the answer. And i felt relaxed.

 I kept my face straight and i said it again. ' I love you Mia.' She hugged me tightly placing her face into my neck.

'I love you too Nicki' She whispered in a low tone and she remained that close for a long time and i did not move back because it would be an utter lie if i said that i did not felt good holding her in my arms or if i regret confessing that i love her.

After few seconds she moved back and her face stained with tear. She looked cute though. She looked at me for a long time and she called out my name and took a long pause and sign as she asked yet again.

'You will not leave me right?' She asked double checking it for maybe the tenth time now.

'I will not leave you stupid!' I said as she hugged me again and i felt her head against my chest and it felt good. I have no idea what this will lead to in future. But i have no regret. I followed my heart.