Trust

Mia's Pov

I kept glancing over her. She kept going for shot over shot as a sense of worry start to overtake my heart. 'Mia! Just don't look at her. Smile.' Kate instruct me what to do as I couldn't avoid her. 'Kate I can't , just look at her. I am being the reason that is affecting her.' I said as I shift my glance to Kate. ' That's what we want!' Kate voiced out over her plans getting success. 'Nothing will work for better.' I insist as I felt the bad vibes that things will get worse. 'It will work.' Kate stressed on her own point. 'I am not part of this! I freaking don't want things to get sorted this work.' I walked away fuming with anger.

Things are meant to happen on its own. Does she really need jealousy to realize that she love me? Love founded on basic of jealousy , is it what I really want. The whole situation is giving me a bad vibe. Kate is perhaps doing all with good intention but no this is way too much. I can live far from her not near her just for the sake of a possessiveness. There is more side of love that I want to experience. Amidst all this thoughts , I noticed Ryan beside me. ' I am really not in a mood to talk.' I said walking past him only to be dragged by him in the nearest room. 'What the hell you think you are doing!' I groaned angrily then I start to find my way out, he immediately grab me towards him. I felt my arms tucked within him as i was being squeezed by him. 'Just leave me! Why are you doing this? I am not part of any plan Ryan' A painful whimper escape my lips as I felt my body being roughly pulled against his. 'Because I love you more than she does! And this is not a freaking plan ' He let out these words in a rage as fear ran through me. His eyes, his look, his appearance scared me.  'But you do know..I don't love you!' I managed to utter as he make his grip over my arms tougher. 'I can make you love me..' He whispered in my ears as I jerked him as he held me more securely against him and I felt myself sinking in danger. His lips over my neck let a sense of discomfort spread over me. The more i felt his touch , the more i felt exposed. His hands linger over my waist as he harshly move it up my breasts. I felt no emotions. I wanted to vanish. I wanted to be invisible. I felt betrayed. 'I hate you.' I utter out of disgust. As he squeezed my breast roughly with his hand , sobs escape from my mouth. Suddenly I felt myself free from his hold. I looked on confusingly as he wiped my tears and tried to comfort me. I shove away his hand as he looked on guiltily at me.  I tried walked away as he locked the door again. 

'You ruined everything. I hate you. You broke my trust. You know who I love. ' I spit out of bitterness as he looked on at me. 'I'm sorry , I know i messed up. ' He let out slowly as he run his hands into his hair out of frustration. 'I can never trust you again. Just let me go. Please. ' I pleaded to him. 'You feared me?' He questioned to which I nodded my head positively. 'I care about you , I love you, I can't see you getting hurt time and time. I can't own you. I messed up i know but don't look at me like that. Please just give me another chance.'  He begged me as he get closer to hold my hand and I jerked his hand moving away from him. 'I can't. '  I said as I turned my back away from him. 'Why? Just because of this? I lost control. Sorry?' He start to pacify me into believing him. 'I can't trust you. How will I be sure that it won't happen again.' I voiced out my insecurity to him. 'Means we won't be friend?' He went on questioning to clear about his doubt. 'You used to make me safe. I used to lean towards you for various reason , your heart is good and you were similar to my love. I trusted you blindly and you broke that trust.' I said slowly as he appeared in front of me. 'Give me another chance. I need our friendship.' He pleaded to me. 'The problem is that I always end up believing everyone! Just let me go. Leave me. Give me time!' I let out all in a frustration tone. He nodded to me as he opened the locked door only to be caught by Nicki. 

Great what a timing. I thought as I looked at her. She looked completely in bad mood. Obviously she will misunderstand me. The whole situation was bewildered.  Her eyes expressed possessiveness, jealousy and rage to me. I wish your heart could see what is not being visible. I wish you could trust me. Trust is most integral. I needed that trust back. I want to regain faith in trust. Tell me that you believe me. Take me back to you.