Chapter 3_The Ritual

Asha's POV

Finally, saturday is here, the day every unmated person has been waiting for to find their mate.

Am at my apartment with Mia and Russo trying to figure out what to wear. I want to look good for my mate. I blush as i think about the kiss to show that we have found our mate.

Mia picks for me black slacks and an emerald green top, to match my eyes and a jacket. I spray on my favourite Chris Adams cologne and wear some black shoes. When i go down stairs, Mia wolf whistles,
"Go get them Tiger!!" i laugh and reply,
"We are wolves Mia"
"Okay, go get them wolfy!" she yells.

Am now ready to go, as am about to leave, Mia whispers to me,"
" it will be fine champ",
i nod and drive to Mountain Hosmania, it is where the werewolf packs meet to find mates.

Wolves come from allover. I enter the sacred place and am given a white robe.

All beta's whether female or male wear white, the alpha's wear black. The robe looks like a monks, with a deep vee infront to leave space for the light to shine which leads you to your mate. I happily tie my robe and enter.

**********

Kade's pov
"k? Get up son, its almost time and your not yet ready,!! My mom says.

"i groan and wake up, its the damn day, the day my fabulous life gets ruined, because all i know I'll end up getting saddled with some loser.

I get up and dress casually and by casually i mean i threw in some Luis Vuitton shirt, Calvin Klein jeans, and some Italian leather shoes.

I grab my keys and find dad and mum down stairs with my sister Kinney, looking so excited, i sigh and roll my eyes, at all this drama.

I grab my keys and get into my rolls Royce towards Mt. Hosmania.

When i arrive, all eyes are on me, i mean am famous, i bet my ass all of them are wishing i am their mate .

I pass a bunch of girls and dey all make heart signs, i Just smile and enter into the great hall with my black alpha's robe.

The great hall is truly massive! Its stadium size big. With ancient carvings, torches with bright shinning lights, i sigh and join the line up of alpha's both male and female. The beta's also line up on one side of the room facing us.

In the middle, its lined with Beautiful flowers in heart shapes where mates who have found each other kiss to show they have found each other. Damn romantic crap.

The elders gather and tell us to close our eyes to enable the light to shine. I close my eyes and I feel my heart beating and I sense my mate close by, the light shoots from my chest and goes to seek my mate.

I see the light head straight for the beta side and am not happy, i thought my mate would be an alpha! I wonder who the beta is!!!!

Asha's POV

My light shoots though my chest and heads for the alpha side, am so excited to meet my mate, whoever they are, male or female.

My lights shines and meets with an alpha's, it turns red meaning he is my mate, i look closely and die of shock, its Kade cormick, the richest heir and Montenegro's most famous power couple.

"He's so handsome and dreamy, i hope he likes me. I walk towards him and we meet in the middle, hope fully to kiss those luscious lips, my heart is beating faster.

As we come closer to each other, he stops and looks down at me and he doesn't look happy but i wonder why? He comes to me and says, "your my mate? You!!! A beta! I cant fucking believe this, why did our ancestors curse me with this!

I look up at him in shock!! He's disappointed! He expected some one better and probably famous, and an alpha. I feel such excruciating pain at this heartbreak, my mate doesn't want me!., after waiting all this time for him, to complete me and build our life together! I feel my eyes glaze with tears and I look down.

He continues, "well i guess i have to accept you in order to get my alpha power, and that's all! I don't want a relationship with you! My life is already perfect!

He pulls me close and grabs my chin and kisses me, i don't kiss him back, i feel lost after every thing he Just said all my dreams have been shattered.

He grabs my chin and whispers, "kiss me back! Every one's watching!" I look around and see mates who have found each other kissing and looking shyly at each other.

I Just nod and kiss him back and It feels so right, how can something that feels so right turn out like this! I hear people clapping and cheering for us.

We walk out together and as soon as the paparazzi turn their back, he gets in his car and drives off.

He didn't even say anything to me, we are supposed to introduce each other to our parents and go on dates and move in together!