Chapter 4_starting Out

Kade's POV 

That Night after driving off and leaving my (gag) mate, i looked back at him and saw how sad he looked but i steeled myself not to care, i didnt ask for any of this.

As soon as i reach home, i find my parents and sister outside waiting for me with expectant looks, i Just walk right past them .

They follow me inside and ask me what happened, i Just continue upstairs and they keep following me, i turn around and yell at them,

"you want to know what happened?" I ask

They all nod their heads, i continue,

"well i found my mate"  I say angrily

They all look excited, so i go on shouting,

"He's a guy and a fucking beta"  i turn and look at them but they look even more happy.

I scowl at them and go to my bedroom. My mom yells,
"we are leaving but we are talking about this in the morning".

*******Asha's POV

After kade left me like that, i felt so pained that my mate would leave me like that!  I got into my car and on the way, i texted Mia about every thing, as soon as i arrived at my apartment, i was engulfed in a hug, i hugged her back and held her tightly.

Mia rushed to my house to wait for me. She led me to the couch and kept rubbing my back soothing me. I sobbed on her after that, she put me to bed and got in with me.

I immediately fell asleep because of the day's stress full events.

When i woke up, i heard some one in the kitchen, it was Russo and he was cooking us some breakfast. When i walked in, he Just looked up and gave me the peace sign. I smiled and sat down at the table. Mia joined us and we had a magnificent break fast, with cereal and everything.

After breakfast, Russo and Mia left. I went back to my bedroom to get ready for work. I guess i had to because most people who found their mates were given leave from work to get used to their mates, move in and stuff,but mine had rejected me.I felt tears gathering but i held them in.

After getting ready, i got out of my house only to be bombarded with flashing lights and reporters surrounding the house. Damn i forgot, of course i was going to be a topic, after all my mate was Kade Cormick and by now every one knew.

They kept throwing questions at me,

"Asha how does it feel to be mated to the Kade?" 

Are you now beefing with Silvana Mendes?

"Why isnt kade with you? Why arent you on leave?" 

I Just got into my  car and drove off to work. I hurried into my office and shut myself in.

******kade's POV

I was Woken up with my beeping phone with so many texts and misssed calls from my parents, sister, journalists, friends but one text caught my attention, it said,
"Turn on the news now"

Turning on the news, i saw headlines on all the channels with the word, KADEASHA!!  what the hell is that word? 

I turned up the  volume and heard the news anchor say,"

"Word came in last Night that the Kade Cormick Just found his mate and he's male. The lucky guy is called Asha Donovan hence the mash up "kadeasha", and this morning he was spotted leaving his apartment alone, is trouble in paradise already?

After looking at that news, i got up and quickly dressed, because i had to do some damage control. I called my PA and had her trace my so called mate. It would look bad for my image.

My PA  texted me the address of some art gallery. I drove down there and entered inside the Gallery, it didnt look bad, so he was an artist?  I entered and asked for him and i was shown to his office.

On entering, i found him fast asleep, i tapped him and he woke up, on seeing me, he had this shocked look on but quickly composed himself.

"What do you want?" he asked

"We need to talk" i reply

"I dont think so, you made yourself perfectly clear yesterday" he said,

i Just grabbed his hand and pulled him, "we need to talk some where private "  I whisper

We hurried out and quickly drove to my car, i drove and we sped off towards some Korean cafe.

After we sat down and ordered, i began,

" We are the talk of the town and I have to protect my image, so move in with me because there is no way am moving to your crappy apartment, we have to act like the perfect mated couple !!  I say

" Hey, my neighbourhood isn't crappy and aren't we supposed to go on dates first?" he replied

 "Look i already said i dont want a relationship, so Just move in!"  i said,

"Fine" he replied angrily .

I felt a weird sensation in my chest, like excitement, i squashed it and asked him,

"Is tomorrow fine?"  he just nodded his head and walked out.

Slowly editing