Epilogue 1

Kade's POV(unedited)
I looked up and there was my mate. He was looking down at me cupping my face and smiling. I continued looking as confused as ever!
"Wasn't I dead? Didn't I just sacrifice myself for Asha! Of course this was just my imagination, I already missed my mate so much I was imagining him. I lay back and continued smiling at the beautiful sight.
But something kept shaking me,finally I could hear what Asha was saying,
"Babe,get up,am fine, everything is fine, your still here"he keeps saying
"Am not dead?" I ask surprised
"No,silly,I would never let you leave me" he replies
I look around and realize am still in the sacred room and my wrist is fine,no blood. I look towards Asha and he looks fine and he is glowing and healthy. I touch his face tentatively to feel that he really is here. I move my hand to his chest and feel his heart beating fast and strong. He smiles at me happily.
Tears roll down my face,
"You almost died because of me" I say
"But I didn't, it was a test of fire,to see if you learned your lesson,that your mate is everything,your life and soul." He says
"Babe,I was ready to give it all up for you, I'd die for you, I love you so much" I tell him
He takes my hand in his,
"I know baby and I am so proud of you, you willingly gave up for me,you love me so much,thank you,I love you babe" he says
We smile and hug each other.
Asha lifts me up from the floor and we head out.
Once we reach outside,am so surprised, everyone is outside looking happy for us including our families. They all bow for us and I am overwhelmed.
The elders congratulate me and my parents hug me and Asha.
Then the elder Alec says,
"Let this be a lesson to all of you. Never reject your mate or cause them to suffer. The price might be too high to pay."
Everyone agrees and Asha and I walk hand in hand to go back home.

Asha's POV

Kade and I go to our mated home. I feel so relieved to be in our haven. Kade goes to shower while I make him something to eat.
He comes down and we sit down to eat. We hold hands and can't stop looking at each other.
I guess even though everything is fine now, deep down it still feels unreal and we are scared of not being with each other and we want to hold tightly to each other.
After eating we cuddle on the sofa and watch a movie.
Later,we go bed. That night we just feel each and every part of each other. Its like we have just met,its like we are rediscovering each other, finding out new things about each other. We look at each other with with awe and adoration. We make slow love to each other.
"Why does it feel like......
"We are falling in love allover again?" Asha continues
"Yes,like that" I reply
"Its because we are connecting on a deeper level now,our souls are connected, we are one" he replies
"You're absolutely right babe" I say
I lean down and kiss him deeply,and hold him.

Don't forget to read epilogue 2😍