Chapter 10-Give Me A Chance

ASHA'S POV

I can't  believe Kade had the guts to come to my home pretending to be sorry! The things people do for fame! After cheating on me!  He thinks he will just come in and give his lame apology!

I look out the window and he is still there kneeling. I Just shake my head and think to myself, "pretenders! He will give it up soon! "

So i sit on the sofa and get some soda and popcorn and start watching "Batman Vs superman' on netflix. I watched it happily and put in some three more movies.

I checked the time and it was almost evening, i decided to start making dinner.
I go to the kitchen and boil some spaghetti, fry some sauce and make salads for desert.
After am done cooking and put the food in the oven, it seems likely to rain. I Just cuddle up on my sofa and a few minutes later, it starts raining heavily.
I stand up to close the window and my mate is still kneeling outside drenched in the rain. I am so shocked i cant move. Its been hours! He has been kneeling there head bowed like some sacrificial lamb! He is outside shivering in the rain!!

I thought he was joking. I felt my heart soar because he did this for me.
I open the door and reach out to him, i hold my hand out to him but he seems exhausted, so i pull him up and lead him to my bedroom.

I turn on warm water for him and tell him to have a bath. While he is in the shower, i make him some hot cocoa.
I take it to him when he comes out of the bathroom and he seems to be so cold. I put down the coffee and help him into bed. As soon as he enters, he turns and sniffs the pillow inhaling my scent, this makes me blush. After he is settled in bed, i give him the cocoa which he takes.
I move to go away but i hear a voice in my head, these are not my thoughts

"please, please don't go, please stay with me, i need you but i know you hate me now and its my fault. Am sorry my mate, please don't hate me, i'll do anything for you, i swear. Ive never cheated on you, I've never.

I turn to look at Kade and he is sobbing into his pillow thinking i had left. I felt so sad, my mate was hurting, and I could feel through our bond that he was truly sorry.  What was the point? Pulling away would only hurt both of us.

So i made up my mind and got into bed with him. I turned into him and held him, he turned to look and me in shock and he grabbed me and held on tight, he even wrapped his legs around me. He kept murmuring,

"I'm so sorry Asha, i swear i never cheated on you, why would you think that?" He asks

"Well i saw you in bed with Silvana "i say while rubbing his back."

He holds my cheek,looks into my eyes and says,

"Babe, Silvana was drunk so i brought her to our home. Is that why you left? He asked
I nodded my head.

"Am so sorry i made you think that, am so sorry i rejected you, made you hurt, am willing to make up for everything, please give me a chance! "he pleads

" Only if you convince me thoroughly "i reply

"Really?? thank you so much, i won't  let you down.
Then he hugs me and i hug him back. Then he lifts himself above me, and whispers in my ear,

" Can i kiss you now? Properly"
I nod my head wide eyed and my cheeks stained red.  Then he licks a trail from my ear to my neck and I cant stop moaning, it feels so good.

He finally reaches my lips and kisses me so hard am almost out of breathe, i drag him against my body, wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. We continue making out and i can't  get enough of my mate.  This is how it was meant to be! I smile and we fall asleep with me against his chest.