| Chapter One : Running Into Alex | ✓

This chapter is now edited. :) 

--------------------

Those big blue eyes bore into mine, glistening and sparkling. My breath hitched in my throat; a lump formed. I could hardly swallow. He started leaning in, that or I was imagining things. His nose brushed against mine like an Eskimo kiss, but stopped. Our foreheads touched. I felt electricity stream through my forehead, butterflies started forming in my stomach. Our breathing was in sync.

His arms started wrapping around my waist as he pulled me even closer, brushing his lips teasingly against mine. Then his lips cascaded with mine, his plump pink lips moved in sync with me. His teeth found their way to my bottom lip, biting it ever so softly yet tenderly. I felt my lips go on fire from the spark. He smirked lightly before continuing, I knew what he wanted.

I kissed him back softly; teasing his every fiber. His throat growled at the back in frustration. I smirked as I wrapped my arms around his neck, messing up his perfectly dirty blonde hair. His quiff was still perfectly positioned in the middle of his head like usual, although the back of his hair was getting messed up by my long fingers. I kept teasing him more, knowing just where I wanted him. This time the tables were turned. I had him at my fingertips. I knew how to make him mad. Beyond mad.

But before we go any farther, let me take you back. Back to the beginning, back to where everything started, back in time.

~-♥-~

The bell rang through-out the school building, students flew out of the classrooms like a stampede. I was in that pile, trying to find my locker to put my 15 pound book in. Math book, mind you. When I finally got to it, I paused at the sight that was coming towards my way with a posse.

The schools bad boy; the head football player; the ultimate player. Alex, Alex Tyler Todd.

He was the hottest boy in school, every guy wanted to be him; from his perfectly shaped shark-peak, or as some call it, quiff, down to his black chucks that held his feet in them. Granted his shoes were worn down and messy, but they still looked comfortable. More comfortable than the football shoes he has to wear to practice every day. His dark blue, almost navy blue, skinny jeans fit him perfectly... Well, in his case, perfectly fitting jeans means too big of a waist, so they're sagging down like the rest of these clowns in modern times today. His hoodie has the school's logo and name on it. He certainly was a hottie I must admit (except those dang pants), but I'd never fall for him. Not in a million years.

But see, the really eye catching thing wasn't exactly Alex, It was the girl attached to his arm. Her bleach blonde hair with blue and pink ombre strode down to her shoulders and fell all around as it bounced around with her rhythm in walking. Her glossy bubble gum pink lips curled into a small smirk, and her makeup did not suit her outfit in the least. It was a blue eye shadow with pink mixed in(of course though - it matched her hair), mascara (of course), eye liner, and obviously blush. Her big buttocks swayed back and forth as she sashayed alongside Alex. Her cut offs had rips on them, which actually... I'd wear those. They're cute. Her cut offs were a shade of light blue with ombré dark blue at the bottom. Her shirt was gray with 'C-h-e-e-r L-e-a-d-e-r' written in black then white shadowing in the background across her chest and going towards her stomach. Yup, you guessed it... She's the head cheer leader. Of course she'd be with Alex.

But Alex didn't seem too impressed with her. His face had 'bored' written all over it as he cascaded down the hall ways with her. As they got closer I cringed at the sight of them, but the girl... I just couldn't fathom how she was the head cheer leader. I mean, gosh, I could do makeup better than her.