Part I: Bachelor(ette) Party

"You know they will be here any minute right?" I told Jasper as he started unbuttoning my blouse frantically.

"It's a risk I'm willing to take," he pressed his hot lips to my neck quickly before going back to work.

I smiled but tried to remain logical. "Babe, Ben said he just turned on our road and--"

Without warning, he ended my attempt at logic by covering my mouth with his. It was quick and brief, but I could feel it all the way down to my toes.

When he pulled away he grumbled, "Then stop talking and more doing. Don't you realize these are our last moments together?"

"For, like, twelve hours," I rolled my eyes at his melodrama.

"Exactly. If I'm going to spend a night without you, I want to soak up every second I currently have with you."

Even after all these years he can still make my heart quicken like a giddy teenage girl. I don't know how he continues to do this every day, but he does. Jasper only gave me a second to swoon before he worked my shirt off my shoulders.

"You are such a hopeless romantic," I giggled but helped him take it off.

"Only for you, babe."

The edge of his lip curled up before he attacked my mouth again, hungrily. He really wasn't joking around. He wanted something before my brother dragged him away all night. I almost felt bad for making him have a bachelor party; but when Ben offered, I couldn't really refuse. It was good for both of them because Ben needed some time off from daddy duty and Jasper needed to get out. With finals coming up, he was working over time almost every day and I could see the signs of stress all over him. It was time for him to unwind a little.

Not to mention Sara was throwing me a bachelorette party tonight as well and I needed Jasper out.

So really, this was a good thing for all of us. I just hope it doesn't turn out like Sara's bachelorette party last year. I never want to see sake or miniature ponies ever again.

All the memories from that night started to go fuzzy when Jasper trailed his hand up my stomach to cup my aching breasts. I had to admit, I'm really going to miss this tonight. You would think that being with someone every day and night would make you tired of them, but not with Jasper. There could never be enough seconds in the day with him.

"I have an idea," he nipped at my neck. "Why don't you and I stay here and Ben can take Sara to the club?"

I threw my head back and laughed. "I'm not sure how their spouses would think about your plan."

"They'll get over it," he growled then suddenly he threw me back on the couch. I went down with a yelp before he took my wrists and pinned them above my head. The desire in his dark eyes held mine as he said, "Just like I'll be all. . ." he kissed my lips softly, " . . . over. . ." then my collarbone sliding downwards towards a dangerous area, " . . . yo--"

And that's when fate decided to laugh in my face when the front door was flung open revealing Ben.

"Alright! Let's get this night started! The kids asleep, the wife is is happy, so where is the future groo--what the hell are you doing to my little sister?!"