Sister

Author's Note:
This chapter will be featured in "Forbidden Lecture" later on. It will also be a lot longer. But when I get an urge to write a scene, it usually can't be stopped. Don't know why, but I've been channeling Jasper a lot lately (not that I'm complaining). So this will be in here for a little while until it's time.
Hope you enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________

J A S P E R

What the hell was I doing here?

I haven't been to a bar since I was an undergrad in college and I am way past that now. And yet here I was. Twenty-eight, sipping on tab looking for something to make me forget. Or rather someone. I should feel ashamed for my methods, and I probably did around drink nine, but right now I was so numb I could hardly think. I had one objective on my mind.

Forget about her.

The girl with the green jeweled eyes. The only girl who actually left me in the end when usually I'm the one trying to find the exit sign. It was probably a good thing, I kept telling myself, because she was my student. And although she isn't now, she still goes to the university I teach at. And as far as I know, student-professor relationships are not exactly smiled upon. Yet for a moment I thought that despite all this we could work something out. That's how serious I was about her. But I guess she didn't feel the same.

Fuck why can't I get her out of my head? She was . . . amazing. But that was months ago. I should have moved on by now. I bet she already has. Not that it was any of my business. But naturally I started thinking about her in bed with another man, screaming out his name as she climaxed, and like a reflex I was ordering another drink.

This was seriously getting pathetic. Maybe it's because whenever I try to forget about her I some how manage to pass by her and the memories come rushing back like a tidal wave. It was maddening. Twice I thought about just leaving the school but that would be too dramatic. Or maybe I can't forget her because of something else that I won't admit to myself, but it was pointless to even go that route anymore. She made it clear back at the conventions how she felt about us when she said that we were nothing more than student and professor. It was not a good day. It hasn't been all that great afterwards either.

Which is why I am here.

It wasn't a horrible bar. I've been to worse, but I didn't come for the decor. And the redhead with the tiny black number must have picked up on this when she caught my eye across the room. Like the bar, she wasn't bad to look at. But I wasn't here for anything serious. I let her know exactly what I wanted when I crossed the room to ask her out on the dance floor.

Amber was her name, I think. But it didn't really matter. Thankfully she didn't push it any further either as we rolled our bodies around to the music. She did majority of the work, grinding and rocking her hips against mine sensually. This was a game and we both knew it. And after a few more minutes, I was sick of playing. Before I could remember the last time someone's ass was pressed so close to my cock, I leaned in to whisper, "Come with me."

She flashed a sultry smile before following me to the exit. As soon as the night air hit us and we could find some privacy in an alley nearby, I was on her. With one her of legs wrapped around my waist, I had her pinned against the wall as I my mouth attacked her creamy neck. Right when I traveled to the area near her shoulder she released a breathy moan, begging for more. It was easy to get lost in this woman when my eyes were closed, just I've done with others before. All I had to do was taste and feel. That's all I needed.