0. Synapses

Emma loses her mate only days after finding out they would become parents. In the midst of loss, she is captured with an uncertain fate.

A Lycan can not shift forms while pregnant. The danger in doing so is too high to both the mother and possibly the pup.

However, Emma is locked in a cell. Her mate is dead. Her captors want her pup. She's being drugged to suppress her wolf. Her only avenue of escape is the shift into wolf form, and hopefully to overpower her captor.

She thinks she knows the danger. Her and her wolf, Mia, will do anything to protect the pup inside her womb.

Soon her world crashes around her. Grief binds Emma in memories as Mia struggles to return to their former pack.

She arrives looking and smelling of a natural wolf, a wolf born. Her wild nature struggling with her sentient nature causes unexpected problems when she arrives at the pack.

This is not a love story of Lycan or werewolf mates but of the birth of the first known Wolf Born Lycan. A pup like no other in existence. A mother's love knows no bounds even before her child takes its first breath or she takes her last. She will do anything to protect her offspring.

Remember to vote on each chapter if you enjoy reading it. It only takes a few seconds and lets the author know you have enjoyed their work. It also helps other readers find the story. I can't wait to read your comments so drop them below. What did you like? What did you not like? Have I missed something? Is there anything you want to be explained in more detail?

Asha