He's a Senior and I'm the Freshman Chapter 30

Tyler stared at me for a moment before looking at the floor. He ran his hand threw his hair and sighed.

“More than I should,” he said looking me in the eyes.

“You have a funny way of showing it,” I said before glancing at the time.

“You said yourself; love makes a person do crazy things,” Tyler said slowly backing out of my room.

“What?” I muttered as he closed the door.

What did he mean by that? Tyler doesn’t…he couldn’t…could he?

“Hey sexy,” Leo said crawling through my window, interrupting my thoughts. “Miss me?” he asked kissing my lips quickly.

“Of course,” I said closing my text book.

Leo joined me on my bed, lying down next to me.

“So, what’s up?” he asked.

“Nothing,” I said lying down so I was facing him. “My dad took us out to dinner”.

“Fun,” he smiled. “I waited for you to come home. You took forever”.

“I’m sorry,” I said chuckling.

“I know a way you can make it up to me…” Leo said trailing off.

“How is that?” I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

“I think you know...”

I smirked at him before leaning over to kiss him.

Leo wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me on top of him. I placed my hands on his chest as his found my back pockets.

Leo nibbled on my lower lip and I slowly parted them for him. I played with his hair as our kiss picked up. I pulled away and kissed down his neck, nibbling his skin gently. Leo’s hands found the hem of my shirt and his hands roamed my belly, slowly working his way up.

I pulled away from his neck and sat up.

I slowly took off my shirt and tossed it away.

Leo grinned at me, waiting for me to kiss him again.

I bit my lip and sighed. “Do you really love me?” I asked.

“Of course,” he said shocked that I asked.

“So you’re not just using me or seeing someone behind my back?”

“No! Babe, what’s this about? I know I messed up but we’re starting over again. You can trust me”.

“I know, I was just thinking…” I said trailing off not really sure how to continue.

“What?”

“Nothing,” I said lying on top of him. “Where were we?”

Leo smiled and kissed me.

We were down to our underwear in no time. Leo started to tug at my underwear line and I could feel his erection pressing against me.

I slowly moved my hips against it making Leo groan in slight frustration.

Leo unhooked my bra and I let the straps fall off my shoulders.

We rolled over so Leo was now on top of me. He rested in-between my legs slowly grinding me. Leo slowly began to pull down my underwear.

I pulled away and grabbed his hand. “No,” I breathed.

“Why not?” he asked looking me in the eyes.

“I want to wait,”

“For what?”