He's a Senior and I'm the Freshman Chapter 41

Time seemed to fly, especially when I was with Tyler. School was coming to a close and Tyler was picking out colleges. After spending so much time with him and really starting to care about him I didn’t want him to leave.

He wanted to go to go to New York. Although it wasn’t far, it seemed a million miles away for me.

As the weather started to heat up I got more and more anxious. Tyler would constantly go and check out schools with the best business plan. It scared me.

I suddenly didn’t want school to end.

Tyler had just come back from after school and we went out to eat. On our way home he was still talking about how amazing his time was. I tried my best to be supportive and be happy from him. But it wasn’t easy.

“You’ve been so quite all night. What’s up?” he asked as we came to a spot light.

“I’m scared…” I finally admitted after going back in forth in my mind if I should finally tell him how I feel.

“About what?” he asked glancing over at me.

“About losing you. You’re leaving for college soon and I can’t handle that. I’m going to miss you so much and just the thought of not being with you…scares me…I…I really care about. I’ve never cared about someone so much before.”

Tyler was quite for a moment. “I’ll visit.”

“It won’t be the same…”

“We’ll work something out.”

“That’s it?” I asked. I was expecting a little more from him. Something sappy and romantic like in the movies.

“What else do you want me to say? That we’ll stay together forever?”

“That would be nice to hear.”

“I can’t grantee that.”

“Yes you can!”

“I don’t know what lies ahead for me or us. What happens, happens.”

“That’s how you feel about me? About our relationship?”

“No! Don’t make this a big deal.”

“Too late! Do you even take this relationship seriously?”

“Yes!”

“Are you sure? How do I know you’re not playing me like you-”

Tyler slammed on the brakes and faced me, glaring. “Don’t pull that bullshit on me. Those days are over, I told you that. I’ve never been in a relation long enough to care this much. Give me some time to think.”

I sighed and faced front. Tyler started to drive again. We sat in silence until he pulled into his driveway.

I quickly got out the car and slammed the door. I walked across my yard and opened my house. I felt Tyler close behind. I headed upstairs, since no one was home. Once I was in my room Tyler turned me around and kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up and laid us on my bed. I started to undo his jeans as he pulled something out of his pocket. I smiled into our kiss as Tyler took over.

******

“Best make up sex ever,” I said resting my head on his chest.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. “Yeah…”

I rolled on top of him and kissed him passionately before trailing down his neck to his ear.

I bit my lip, I didn’t want to scare him away, but I’ve been this way for a while now. If he’s iffy about our relationship, maybe it would be better for him to know how I feel.

“I love you,” I whispered in his ear, softly.