He's a Senior and I'm the Freshman Chapter 39

Later that day Tyler came over to hang out with me – and Chelsea. He felt bad about not spending enough time with us. So Chelsea called Logan and we had a movie night together. We watched about two movies before my mom came home and Logan had to leave.

Tyler stayed for dinner and hung out in my room as we did homework and fooled around.

The next couple of weeks Tyler seemed even more elusive than ever. He was even cutting football practice. 

I walked over to his house once I saw his car in the driveway.

“Where have you been?” I asked marching over to him.

He looked over at me. He looked exhausted. “Not right now, Ryan”.

“Tell where you’ve been and I’ll leave you alone,” I said firmly.

He sighed and opened his front door and let us both in.

“I care about you and I hate secrets. I won’t judge you”.

“Fine, I’ll show you tomorrow,” Tyler said collapsing on the sofa.

I walked over to him and lied on top of him. I gave him a long, passionate kiss before resting my head on his chest.

“Thanks,” I said as I hugged him.

“Yup,” he said hugging my waist.

I lied there for a moment before I heard Tyler’s light snoring. I chuckled lightly before slowly getting up. I felt Tyler’s arms wrapped around me tighter and his snoring stopped.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked holding me closer to him.

“You fell asleep…” I said looking up at him.

“That means nothing. Can you spend the night?”

“I don’t think so, but I might able to tomorrow after you show your big secret.”

“Deal,” he said releasing me. I got off of him and stood up.

“Good night,” I said giving him a quick kiss.

“Night, Ryan”.

I smiled and slowly walked out of his house. I quickly hurried to my house, next door.

******

The next day went by so slowly. I was counting down the minutes until school was over. I couldn’t wait to see what Tyler has been hiding.

The school bell finally rang and I headed to the library. Tyler suggested I do my homework in the hour before we had to leave, to go wherever we were going.

I managed to finish most of my homework before I had to leave. I found Tyler waiting for me in the parking lot. He was already in his car, tapping his finger impatiently.

“Hey,” I said getting into the car.

“We’re going to be late,” he said speeding away.

“Late?”

“Yes,” he sighed.

Tyler headed into the city and about an hour later we arrived at a dance studio.

“Here we are,” Tyler said putting the car in park.