He's a Senior and I'm the Freshman Chapter 38

I slowly opened my eyes and rolled on my back as last night slowly came back to me. A smile slowly came onto my lips as I looked over at Tyler. He was smiling back at me.

“Hey beautiful,” he said running his hand throw his hair.

“Hey handsome,” I said rolling over to face him.

Tyler pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead.

We stayed like this for a while until Tyler got hungry. We took a shower and got dressed. We gathered our things and checked out of the hotel and headed to Tyler’s car.

We ate at McDonald’s before heading back home. Tyler didn’t stay at my place long before he had to leave for something. He didn’t say and I didn’t want to press him on anything.

I spent most of my day thinking about our night together and trying to do my homework.

*******

Tyler has been so elusive lately.

I would see him at school and he’ll take me out to lunch sometimes but after school he seemed to be everywhere but with me.

I know he has football practice after school for two hours but after that where else does he go. Chelsea doesn’t even know where he is.

I tried texting him but he barely answers his phone.

I finally made up my mind; I was going to confront him on it.

Tyler met me outside by his car during lunch. I was waiting by his car and he came jogging over to me.

“Hey babe,” he said kissing me.

“Hey,” I said as he opened the car door for me.

I got in the car and waited for him to back out of the parking lot.

“So, where have you been lately? I barely see you,” I said looking over at him.

He sighed and pressed his lips together for a second. “I…I don’t like to talk about it,” he finally said.

“Excuse me?” I asked turning my body to face him.

“Ryan,”

“No, don’t Ryan me. I’m your girlfriend! I can give you my body but you can’t tell me where you’ve been for last couple of weeks?”

“Ryan, it’s not what you think. I just like to keep some things to myself, alright?”

“Does Chelsea know? Be honest with me”.

“She shouldn’t”.

I sighed and looked out the window for the rest of the car ride.