He's a Senior and I'm the Freshman Chapter 31

“Thanks for cleaning up your mess,” Chelsea said as I walked down stairs. “What’s up with you?”

“Leo’s a dick,”

“What happened?”

“We’re over,” I said sitting down at the dinning room table.

“I’m sorry,” she said smiling at me sincerely.

“I should have seen it coming,”

“Sometimes, we just don’t want too,”

I nodded my head. I didn’t want to see it.

All the signs were there, everyone told me it was ending. I just didn’t want to believe it. High school really does change some people, for better or for worse.

“Do you want to do something today?” Chelsea asked.

“No, I just want to drown myself in homework and junk food,”

“That’s not the best way to go…”

“I don’t care. I’m hurting. Let me show it before I put on a brave face tomorrow,”

“I have a better Idea. Let’s go to a Panic! At the Disco concert,”

“You got the tickets?”

“Tyler got them during lunch,”

I smiled. “When is it?”

“You two leave at six,”

“You two?” I asked.

“Tyler’s going with you. Logan and I are going to take advantage of having mom out of town,”

“Ew,” I said getting up. “I’m not hungry anymore,”

Chelsea laughed and rolled her eyes. “Be nice and behave please. I don’t need you getting hurt in any mosh pits,”

“I won’t get hurt,” I said walking into the living room.

I cleaned the mess from last night and made sure the living room was spotless.

I headed up stairs and into the bathroom. I filled the bathtub with warm water and soap.

As the water ran I stripped out of my clothes from last night.

I ran my fingers through my hair trying to get the knots out.

I turned off the water and stepped into the tub and sat down.

I closed my eyes and tried to forget about Leo.

I was going to meet a hot guy at the concert and spend my night with him.

A smile formed on my lips. I was going to do just that. I wasn’t going to get stupid Leo get me down. I was smart, funny, attractive and awesome and he’s missing out on someone amazing.

I opened my eyes and stood up. I drained the tub as I turned on the shower, to rinse off.

I took this time to wash my hair and shave.

I grabbed my towel and dried off quickly before wrapping it around my body.

I hurried to my room and changed into clean cloths.

I put my hair up in a bun and sat on my bed to start my homework.

I listened my iPod and blasted Panic! At the Disco.

“I’m dying!” Chelsea said barging into my room.

“Don’t be so dramatic,” I said pausing the song.

“Don’t listen to your music so loud. I was calling you forever. I could have died,”

“What do you want?”

“Logan’s here, so, I’m going out.  Tyler will be over at six, be ready,”

“Okay, bye,”

“There’s food in the fridge if you need it,”

“Thanks,”

“Later,”

“Bye,” I said pressing play. I made sure to turn down my volume.

I kept a close eye on the clock as I worked to make sure I wouldn’t be late.

When five thirty hit I got up and walked over to my closet. I pulled out my shinny jeans and pulled them on. I looked through the clothes to find my band shirt for Panic! At the Disco. I pulled it on and slipped on my converse and pulled on my belt. I straighten my hair and did my eye make up a little heavier than I would.

“Ready?” Tyler yelled from down stairs.

“Don’t you knock?” I asked annoyed.

“I practically live here,” he said walking up stairs.

I rolled my eyes and fixe up my make up and bangs.

“You look great,” he said putting his hands in his pockets.

“Thanks,” I smiled. “You too,” I said looking him up and down quickly.

He was wearing a band shirt and jeans.

“I got to look good for my girl,” he said winking at me.

“Please don’t,”

He chuckled. “Ready? You look hot, let’s go,”

“I need my camera,” I said grabbing it before following Tyler out the house.

“Hungry?”

“No, but we can get something on the way,” I said.

“Sounds good,” Tyler said as I locked the door.

“I’m so excited,” I said grinning.

Tyler chuckled.

“Thanks for the tickets,” I said as we headed to the car.

“A deal’s a deal,” he said wrapping his arm around me. Tyler pulled me into him and smiled at me.

He leaned in and I followed. Our lips meet and I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.

Tyler smiled into the kiss, probably at the fact that I didn’t make an effort to pull away.

Tyler slowly pulled away and smiled at me.

I felt myself smiling back.

I wasn’t excepting my fling to be with Tyler but, he’s hot so he’ll do.