F A C T S

First of all this story was changed during the last minute since this was originally going to be set in medieval times but I suddenly found myself interested in Astrology and that's how I was able to incorporate celestial spirits into this story.

Here are some terminologies that you should know:

Realm - There are two realms; Spiritual and Earth realm. As mentioned, Earth realm is for people while Spiritual Realm is for the stellar spirits.

Gateways - they are the ones separating the two realms. They're like portals. They serve as the entrance or exit to the realms.

Descendants - Descendants are also the Stellar spirits. They're creatures from the spiritual realm. They are called descendants because they originated from the constellations themselves.

Descendants have their classifications too:

Royalties - Only the 12 Zodiacs are included as royalties. (I believe you're all aware of the zodiacs)

S Class - This is for the large and well known constellations just like Ursa Major, Andromeda, Hydra and others.

A Class- These are the slightly known constellations like Serpens, Orion and Cassiopeia. (Yes, Cassiopeia as in TVXQ's fandom name)

B Class - Smaller constellations like Vulpecula and Corvus.

C Class - They're the smallest constellations and are also considered the weakest. Example of this is Crux or Caelum.

Tamers - Tamers are humans that are trained to tame the descendants. A tamer is considered as the 'master' and his or her descendant is obligated to obey them. Descendants are loyal to their tamers.

Just like the stellar spirits, the tamers have their ranks from C Class to S Class as well. As for the rejects, they don't have ranks because they're part descendants.

Additional fact:
A descendant officially becomes 'tamed' after the process of blood binding. (Just like what Lynx did to Chanyeol on Ch. 3) A blood bind can either be voluntary or forced depending on the descendant. Through this, their blood becomes one. (But it's a lot more sensitive in the case of the four half-bloods since they already have a mixture of human and descendant blood)

Because of the blood binding, a tamer and a descendant need each other. If a descendant is killed, the tamer also dies. However, if a tamer is killed, the blood bind ends and the descendant becomes free. The deeper the bond is of a tamer and a descendant, the more sensitive the blood binding becomes.

A tamer is allowed to have as many descendants as long as they can manage them.

Half Bloods/Rejects - They're half human and half descendant. It will be explained in the later chapters on how or why they existed.

Half-blood is what they are really called but the people and descendants that think they are outcasts all consider them as rejects meaning a reject from both the spiritual realm and the earth realm.

Tamers' Quest - This happens when the gateways open. It's like a traditional war between humans and descendants. Descendants are tamed because humans want them to be on their side and also to prevent more descendants from consuming human souls.

There are teams formed in every tamers' quest. One team captain and the members (the number of members depends on how many gates are opening in a certain district)

Once again the half-blood squad (Lol, that's what I want to call them now) are exceptions because all four of them would always stay in one team. Ordinary tamers think it's too dangerous to be grouped with them.